So let me tell you a story about Vegas

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have a second bedroom that is used for storage since I live in Florida and we have no basement, I am spotless clean but if you dare attempt to go in this bedroom, you would think "Hoarder!!" [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], you KNOW what I am talking about!!

So I store cases of water, cases of gatorade etc, along with my christmas tree, halloween decorations etc...

I went in this morning to get some water to re-stock the fridge and came out and shut the door. I then left my front door open while I went out to put some letters in the mail. I come in and I am doing my normal things, but something felt amiss????? I had NO Vegas up my A**!!

I start yelling for him, no response, go to every room, no Vegas..then I PANICKED!! I had left the front door open while I walked to the mailbox!! Had he got out and I did not notice???? I run outside, (this time with shoes on) and started yelling for him, now mind you the bedroom is right by the front door with two big windows, so I KNOW he can hear me!! I run up and down the street yelling for him, I actually started shaking and got my cell phone and called my husband that was on his way home and told him to HURRY!!! So it is 100 degrees out and I am running around the whole block screaming his name, KNOWING someone pulled over and he jumped right in and they stole him.

I am a mess, literally shaking head to toe and I come in the house, and I could finally hear a faint bark, like he didnt mean it. I looked under the second bedroom door which has about a 1 1/2 inch crack and I could see his shadow!!!! :cursing:, Why in the Hel* did he not bark when I am screaming in the house for him and right outside the bedroom window outside?????? I was SOOO MAD, I left him in there, now he is whining/crying to get out! until daddy got home!! (less than 3 min.) Joe tell's me it is my fault, I say it is Vegas's fault for not answering me!!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ummmmm... Duh....it's certainly not..MOST certainly NOT..sweet innocent Vegas' fault...no sireeeeeeeeeeeee......me thinks you need another "special" award!! :laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:rofl: Poor Baby Vegas! First mommy locks you in a spare room, then won't let you out. I think you better start liking daddy best! :rofl:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Listen [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] where is the love????? I AM RIGHT!!!! LOL!!!! No he deserved to spend the next few minutes crying wanting out, while mommy had to take several shots (kidding) to calm down!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhhh..we got " the love"....alright....for VEGAS!!.....I mean really..we got to have his back! And his head..and his butt..and his legs..and oh those beautiful eyes...and his.......:love:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'll bet poor baby Vegas was glad that his bestest. buddy, daddy,came home to save him from the evil, wicked mommy!!!!!!
Pooooor HRH had to put up with mommy cleaning all day and running the big bad vacuum and stuff all day too. Good thing they have their daddies to save them. :LMAO:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] there is so much in that room for him to sniff and check out that obviously I could not hear him sniffing, I was too hysterical and convinced he got in someones car and was stolen, that I was actually yelling at Joe to speed to get home to help me find him!! What a total BRAT!!!! Again I say it was HIS fault NOT mine!! He should have let me know where he was!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Vegas, I know, get him a cell phone so he can call you.:rofl::tease:

Last edited:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Poor Vegas!! Bad mommy!! we will forgive you this time!!! :lmao:

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
have yet to see a bully that actually answers when you call for it. Its like something written in the Bulldog Code of Ethics.
Look at it from a Bully's perspective . Lets say you call your Bully from the next room, he barks a response. What is the next thing the dog will expect ? You saying, " Come here boy" thereby basically IMPOSING your will on the Bully and forcing it to then get up from the comfortable position it was in and then walk over to you and for what ??? A pet on the head ? So if he refused to answer you and you ended up look like the neighborhood crazy lady you hopefully now understand why.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
have yet to see a bully that actually answers when you call for it. Its like something written in the Bulldog Code of Ethics.
Look at it from a Bully's perspective . Lets say you call your Bully from the next room, he barks a response. What is the next thing the dog will expect ? You saying, " Come here boy" thereby basically IMPOSING your will on the Bully and forcing it to then get up from the comfortable position it was in and then walk over to you and for what ??? A pet on the head ? So if he refused to answer you and you ended up look like the neighborhood crazy lady you hopefully now understand why.

Most excellent explanation, Victor. I think you nailed it :LMAO::laugh:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Awww! VEGAS!!! What a silly boy :). And of course it wasn't his fault. :luv:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
poor Vegas and Poor Kelly! I can see both sides, he was naughty for not answering you, but you were careless in not remembering that in your own words "Vegas was not up my A$$" and double checking before you shut the door. Good thing Daddy did come home and rescue him. Don't worry Vegas, soon I will be living down there and when Mommy is mean again, you can come to Auntie Kim's house and hide out from her :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online