Harley is getting neutered

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Tomorrow morning Harley will be going under :*( I am so ready for this surgery, just a scared momma :) I hope this will stop the humping & marking in the house though! But if you could keep him in your thoughts & prayers :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We just went through this..I know. Exactly how you feel! He will be fine..I hope for your sanity..it helps with his "issues"!!!!!! We will be thinking of him! :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sending good thoughts!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
4caff1b1-ad22-3fa9.jpg

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I'll be thinking of you. I just went through this a week ago and he got his staples out yesterday. He has only tried to hump once since his surgery and before it was constant, so I am sure it helped with that. He has never marked inside the house, so can't say with that. Good luck to Harley and keep us updated!

OP
kels16

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
thank you all! He was soo sad looking when he was getting loopy, went and picked him up and he was just real tired, he slept away the day yesterday, and today he is his old self again! lol Hyper as he was before! Thank you for thinking of him :)

OP
kels16

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
[MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION] why did he have staples and not stitches?

OP
kels16

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Oh okay, I hadn't heard of that didn't know if there was a certain reason. Glad it didn't hurt him:)

Casee

May 8, 2011
Tennessee
Bulldog(s) Names
Taser
How old is he?... Taser is 6 months old and hardly ever humps and has never marked....will he start?

OP
kels16

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
[MENTION=2352]Casee[/MENTION] he's a year and a half. and i would think he would eventually

OP
kels16

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
[MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION] he is doing really well! It doesn't even phase him, he is clearly making up for time that he was drowsy that is for sure! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online