Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullie - does not belong in the bottom of the Dog Intelligence Ranking...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bullie - does not belong in the bottom of the Dog Intelligence Ranking...

Quote Originally Posted by anatess View Post
    Okay, funny update... well, funny for me, not for my husband.

Last night, my knee was throbbing so I wasn't able to go for the walk. My husband took Bullie and didn't take Gizmo (he is 6'2" with long strides and Gizmo has to run very fast just to keep up with his slow jog). Anyway, they leave the house and not even 2 minutes later, they were back. I was like, what happened? And my husband said, I don't know, she just sat there and refused to move!

And so... I've been teasing my husband that Bullie now likes me better. LOL!
    I'd say your husband is gonna have to slow his roll a bit too

Bulldog(s) Names
    Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bullie - does not belong in the bottom of the Dog Intelligence Ranking...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    so true. they have their own agenda unless you have something to offer them. i think that makes them very intelligent.
    I'd say.. The only animal I have been snubbed at worse than a Bully is a cat

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Y View Post
    I'd say.. The only animal I have been snubbed at worse than a Bully is a cat
    LOL! Yeah, cats are like, "talk to the paw...". I had 2 cats I rescued from a stray mother and the only time they'll give me lovings is at mealtimes. Although, from what I read, those lizards they keep bringing to the house are their idea of "lovings".

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

Okay, so today, my knee was still bummed so my husband went on the walk but it's his brother's bday and we were spending dinner with them so he had to go walk close to lunchtime which is hot, so he didn't bring Bullie. Really funny because Bullie "Chewbacca whined" at me the whole time my husband was gone. I'm like - hey, that's what you get for snubbing him yesterday! LOL!

This dog is a source of endless hilarity!

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads