So, I figured out how you can tell the home of a bully owner..

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I got that too! And I am a bit bully and Samson obsessed, many ways to tell I am a bully owner. Framed pictures of Samson, random bully pics/clippings on the fridge, I have kissing bully salt and pepper shakers, bulldog stepping stone in my yard, stuffed animals, it goes on! I know I am a total bully nut :):bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my Tessa! I remember back in our nick knack days, my mom kept buying chip bulldog figurines for presents. We had a whole curio full of them. We only still have one bulldog left from the collection, it is very large and resides on his nightstand. Has a few chipped toes and some scratches on it, but it is a reminder of our first bully and our obsession with bulldogs :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Yes, yes, snotty glass doors that you CANNOT clean...my mom comes in once in a while and tries to clean it off to no avail. Any ideas how to get bullie muck that's been cooking in the Arizona sun off a sliding glass door? I've tried Windex, Simple Green...the usual suspects. Nothing really works.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep good ol' vinegar works wonders. And if you need it to soak a bit mix 5 parts vinegar to 1 part dish soap and it will really wash the window. I used that mixture accidentaly on my mirrors and it worked well but I did follow up with straight vinegar to kinda rinse off the soap.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Thanks for the tip! I tried EVERYTHING...except vinegar!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yes, yes, snotty glass doors that you CANNOT clean...my mom comes in once in a while and tries to clean it off to no avail. Any ideas how to get bullie muck that's been cooking in the Arizona sun off a sliding glass door? I've tried Windex, Simple Green...the usual suspects. Nothing really works.
I have a St. Bernard and little Gertie, so my patio door gets sooo gross!! I use white vinegar to cut thru it and then Windex. Magic Eraser is also good, then Windex.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Just did my windows a few minutes ago and straight vinegar seriously cuts right thru all the gunk. Wipe with a dry towel after and you are good to go. Will never go back to windex again cuz I cant clean a window without leaving streaks but the vinegar totally doesnt leave any.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Then of course, the culprit who originally gunked up your window, comes by with a mouth full of cheese and decides that "mmmmm, vinegar is kinda tasty." Lick, lick, lick. It's a vicious and never ending cycle when you have a baby bully named Orion.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
YES! Cutty actually did that yesterday and it reminded me of your video. Luckily he didnt like it so much I dont think, he stopped fast. haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.