We got rid of the tear stain!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Hey there everyone :) About a month or so ago, we switched Chester to Fromm Surf and Turf (grain free) to hopefully clear up his ear and the redness between his toes.. thinking it was allergy. I have to tell you, his ears and paws look so much better.. but another plus.. his tear stain is GONE! We used to give him tums, clean with the peroxide/baking soda paste..etc. We don't do any of that any more.. just the Fromm :dance3:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Isn't it amazing?? Yes pics please!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
And the smelly face isn't smelly anymore, huh!!! That's what I love!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
This is definitely good to know. Im wondering what could be the ingredient in FROMM
that did this..? Is there another brand that may also contain that ingredient.?

thanks !

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
My Hank was being feed some cheap food when I first got him and had awful tear stains but I quickly switched him to Fromm Surf and Turf and a bag later his face was clear and was pooping less. Its awesome. A bit expensive but well worth it.

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
We had a different experience with Surf and Turf....the gas is gone :) but the tear stains are back. My husband HATES the smell of the Surf and Turf, but Lola seems to love it. We're going to try Beef Frittata next. Seems a lot of people here like it. We've been very pleased with Fromm overall.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I liked the beef frittata. It worked pretty good for us. What a difference a good food makes!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Yay and yes pics please. Since I switched violet to a grain free salmon she looks so much better ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.