So.. ALL of our bullies here on EBN are having a big party...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I thought this would be fun.. .so, all of our bullies here on EBN are going to have a summer party, and each one has to bring something that their hometown city is famous for... Now I am from Buffalo, so I guess Chester will bring - Chicken Wings (ooh.. we never, ever call them Buffalo Wings in Buffalo :p ). And since it's the middle of the summer heat wave - he'll also bring some snow to cool off in! :D

What will your bully bring??? :bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We will bring plenty of sunshine. And some authentic salsa and chips for the mommies and daddies to snack on!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is going to be a great party!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Kalua Pig, Huli Huli Chicken, Laulau, Poke, Poi, Pineapples and Malasadas. OK, I might be going a little overboard with the amount of food, but that is what we do here ;)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Well in my area we don't have anything really something we are special for but maybe steamed blue crabs and apples :bully:

However we got plenty of liqour stores!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We are going to bring some King Salmon. And water. We have plenty of water here in Washington! How bout some apples? Green or Red?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hmmm... I am liking this party already! Also being from California I am not sure what we are known to have specifically and since Tessa took the best drink mixes I would have to say some guacamole to go with the chips and salsa and some Ca. wine? Sounds good to me but the poor bullies are getting left out. hehe

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
We like to party :D
From Holland we''ll bring :

- Pancakes
- Some Beer (Heineken)
- Orange clothes :D
- DJ Tiesto (world's no 1 DJ.)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gosh I soooo want to go to this party.....

I'm HUNGRY! And thirsty. ;)

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Mmm! This all sounds sooo Yummy!

Since im originally from Texas, right off the border of Mexico. I will bring Mexican food! Mmm!
Enchiladas, frijoles, Sopita, Gorditas, Fajitas, Quesadillas, Some Burritos, && Tacos!
Oou! For dessert flan, tres leches, sopapias, && Empanadas de pina!
Ahh! Mmm!!! :p

&& since i'm going to culinary school.. I shall create a bigg yummy doggie cake for ALL the bullys! :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
We're originally from Buffalo so we'll bring some roast beef of weck and Loganberry to drink but since we live in Phoenix now, we'll also bring some chile rellenos because they're SO good too!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We're originally from Buffalo so we'll bring some roast beef of weck and Loganberry to drink but since we live in Phoenix now, we'll also bring some chile rellenos because they're SO good too!

And the beef on weck from Charlie the Butcher!! And I had one more thought - for entertainment.. I shall bring the Goo Goo Dolls!!! (and a bit of trivia - my husband's company built the "inside" of the Goo's studio here in Buffalo! )

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.