wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Didn't know if u guys and girls knew about this, because I didn't. Went to a local food supplier and she handed me Fromm labeled envelope and states if u buy 12 bags of Fromm food, no specific size but send in proof of purchase off bag u get free bag of most frequently purchased sized bag. Great deal if u buy only Fromm or have multiple dogs

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
My local supplier is 45 mins away, I only went there because of new delay in Petflow shipping.

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
IF you have been buying from Petflow on a regular basis I wonder if they would have a record of your purchases. Perhaps you should ask them.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I can only order from Petflow too!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I HATE Petland, and I swore I would NEVER-EVER buy anthing from them that would keep there doors open, BUT I did find a program like what you are saying. They do carry Vegas's Nature's Variety Instinct Salmon. I buy 11 bags any size and I get the 12th free. I always buy the large 25lb bag at $64.00 (including tax) So I joined the program. Again I go in get his food and leave I can't even look at the poor puppy mill pups they have in there, it breaks my heart to see them. The store is literally less than 10 min. from my house. I am a trader, I know. :*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I use this program, even if you buy from petflow al you need to do is save the UPC from your bag. BUT- you cannot redeem it through Petflow, you must get the program (little envelope) and redeem it at your local Fromm retailer.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ooh so how do we get the envelope? I still have m,y last 2 bags (empty) that I had forgotten about. Wonder if fromm can mail them?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ooh so how do we get the envelope? I still have m,y last 2 bags (empty) that I had forgotten about. Wonder if fromm can mail them?

I don't think so, Tessa sent me the first one, so when I went to the retailer here to redeem it she gave me another one, and another after that. :). It is the most frequently purchased, so even if you only have 7 of the 26 lb bags and 6 of the smaller bag you still get the larger bag free. As long as you get the larger bag most often :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online