wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Didn't know of this has been posted already but I ordered from Petflow and now shipping from las Vegas and not on east coast...what would take 24 hours shipping now takes over a week. May have to find a closer distributor

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I guess that would explain some of the recent delays.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I got an email from them saying that they won't do free shipping either. Here if FL I found Pawsch, it is to the door delivery and they have beat all the prices out there for Orijen.

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
Hi everyone!

Just a few quick notes:

We are in fact switching warehouses in New Jersey. The reason why some orders were sent from Vegas was to make sure that we don't keep our customers waiting while we move merchandise from one warehouse to another. The move is about 95% completed and we're shipping products out of our new facility already. Within a week or so, any order that would have sent from Jersey will be shipping from Jersey. It costs us an arm and a leg to ship products out to the east coast from the west coast, so we don't plan to be doing this regularly! This is why we have warehouses on both coasts! I'm sorry if your order was shipped from the west rather than the east, we just didn't want to keep customers waiting.

As for free shipping, that hasn't ended. As long as your order is over $49, it still ships for free - anyone who tells you otherwise is mistaken.

If anyone has any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask - I'm at [email protected]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome Alex, thanks for giving everyone that info :)

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] [MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION]

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes..the email I received from them did state it was a temporary situation... I actually loved my stuff coming from Vegas..got in two days instead of a week! :yes: I just found a very local supplier that carries all the Fromm I need...but their price is almost $15 more a bag..:eek: and then sales tax on top of that...and I DO so love getting it delivered to my door! Thanks to Alex for caring!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Phew ... I have found a local supplier just recently for my Fromm but they don't have the Beef Frittata which is my favorite so I really love using Petflow!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thanks Alex for clearing that up. I was a little worried. Got my last shipment on time. Happy customer here.:)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thanks for the information [MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] I made my first order from you guys last Sunday. It should be here estimated tomorrow. I have been buying from a local dealer who can't keep the beef on the shelf and it costs more and also taxed 6%. So with five of these critters, at 3 bags every three weeks, it's worth a try.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online