Mama's boy and more....

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hannah is so like that too. Norm just has to be in the same room. Hannah whines and pushes through doors and gates and every thing else to get to me. I think it's a normal bulldog thang!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hannah is so like that too. Norm just has to be in the same room. Hannah whines and pushes through doors and gates and every thing else to get to me. I think it's a normal bulldog thang!
Uhoh, is Hannah gonna be a foster failure? If so, Lucky Hannah. :dancing:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I understand how this can be bothersome. Dozer NEVER left me side ever. If I did go outside without him, he stared out the window at me and cried till I came and gt him. What I want to say to you is this and please please don't be offended. He only has you, you have friends/family a job possibly and hobbies. He just has you. If you were ever to have to look down one day and he wasn't there you would miss it like crazy as annoying as it might sometimes seem. Just be patient with him. Love him and enjoy it. If he is chewing inappropriate things of course redirect him r do what you have to do... but for the most part just try to appreciate his devotion.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.