Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mama's boy and more....

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mama's boy and more....

Quote Originally Posted by Laura M Aguirre View Post
    Meilyr can be snoring up a storm and if he hears you move, he's right up on you. Once minute you are alone in the kitchen, the next the chubby ninja is standing right behind you. I swear he's stealthy even though he's such a big guy. I find it hilarious.
    Chubby Ninja...heehee

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Laura M Aguirre View Post
    Meilyr can be snoring up a storm and if he hears you move, he's right up on you. Once minute you are alone in the kitchen, the next the chubby ninja is standing right behind you. I swear he's stealthy even though he's such a big guy. I find it hilarious.
    That is great! That should be added as a nickname: Cubbyhole Ninja!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
    Likes (Received)

He's a bit young yet. Give him some time.They can be real Clingy at that age but as they get older (around1 1/2 years) they start settling in to a comfortable routine where they are just as happy to lay around and nap most the day. Its like they go from Clingy to Aloof .
    Get some Antler and maybe load up a Kong toy with PBJ when you are away so he has something else to chew on beside your furniture.Either will keep a Bully occupied for hours.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Hannah is so like that too. Norm just has to be in the same room. Hannah whines and pushes through doors and gates and every thing else to get to me. I think it's a normal bulldog thang!
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog family View Post
    Hannah is so like that too. Norm just has to be in the same room. Hannah whines and pushes through doors and gates and every thing else to get to me. I think it's a normal bulldog thang!
    Uhoh, is Hannah gonna be a foster failure? If so, Lucky Hannah.

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

I understand how this can be bothersome. Dozer NEVER left me side ever. If I did go outside without him, he stared out the window at me and cried till I came and gt him. What I want to say to you is this and please please don't be offended. He only has you, you have friends/family a job possibly and hobbies. He just has you. If you were ever to have to look down one day and he wasn't there you would miss it like crazy as annoying as it might sometimes seem. Just be patient with him. Love him and enjoy it. If he is chewing inappropriate things of course redirect him r do what you have to do... but for the most part just try to appreciate his devotion.
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads