Kept my mouth shut for once!!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
You should have suggested she take a good long look at her new baby's father if she wanted to see Ugly. That would have shut her gob.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She said WHAT?? About MY VEGAS??? Grrr.....I am proud of you for not saying anything but if you didn't have to work with her, I woulda gave her what for! You deserve a pat on the back and Vegas deserves for me to smoosh his face. lol But then, I always wanna smoosh his face. heehee

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I think I might have said "Wow! Hopefully the people who thinks that about YOUR baby have enough decency and common courtesy to keep it to themselves."

I think Vegas is too cute for words.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Why I ought to.... the nerve of some people she is just rude, who could say such a thing about our handsome Vegas. Buddy said he will go bite her in the butt for you.

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I commend you for not going off on her SEEING as how she is a new mother and all .
But me ?oh it would have been on,on like Donkey Kong

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Wow, good job on the restraint. I don't know if I would have been able to keep my mouth shut. What a horrible, rude woman. Vegas is NOT ugly, he is adorable!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
As stated already, some people do not think of your animals as being like your kids-- they think of them as animals. So they comment about them in general of what their thoughts are-- not even considering that you would take offense, because they don't have the bond and love for dogs like you do. I personally feel sorry for such people, they will probably never know. Lucky for you that you do!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
As stated already, some people do not think of your animals as being like your kids-- they think of them as animals. So they comment about them in general of what their thoughts are-- not even considering that you would take offense, because they don't have the bond and love for dogs like you do. I personally feel sorry for such people, they will probably never know. Lucky for you that you do!

Totally agree with all of that ........ and would also have walked away wanting to :bitchslap: her!!!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
OMG I could have never had that kind of restraint, my problem is my mouth everyone always laugh at the trouble it can get me into.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.