We survived!!!!!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I want to thank everyone for the prayers. Things got really scary last night, but we made it through! Tubs was great! He didn't act like anything was going on except when Daddy took him out to potty around 9:30. He went out, pee'd and came running back in. Here are some pictures and videos of what he did the rest of the evening and this morning. Oh wait....he is still doing it right now at my feet! 004.jpg027.jpg
041.jpg This picture is of my daughter's sunflower we have been waiting on to bloom. I thought we were going to wake up to the stem broken and never get to see it bloom. What a nice surprise this morning.

Bulldog dealing with Hurricane - YouTube
Here is a video of the little guy toughing it out...

There are also more Irene videos uploaded....one really bad one right during the tornado warnings and the aftermath from this morning! I am so happy that is all over!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am so glad to hear that all is well! Looks like he was just terrified (yeah, right, so scared he snored lol). What a beautiful flower to wake up to.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He really looked scared :ROFL: so glad everything went well and you guys are OK and the sunflower survived too.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks for updating us. Tubs looked so snuggly in the video, looks like he (and the rest of you), made it thru just fine! I love sunflowers --that's a great shot.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
we are ok too but it was very scary. Duke just would NOT go outside last night.. my dad still has no power since 7pm last night and my brothers entire family room is flooded. VERY grateful that all is ok.. crazy week first an earthquake now a hurricane!

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Pheeeew. Glad that is over and glad to hear all the east coast peeps are checking in and everyone and every bully is ok.

I was hanging in until the tornado warning and we had to spend the night in the basement. So in one week we forged thru a earthquake, hurricane and tornado scare. I hope next week is boring! Looking forward to blue skies.

PS Tubs is adorable.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw thats looks like what sarah does 90% of the time. im so glad everyone is ok. we had some here in va but not like some others. love the sunflower picture. nice to wake up to after a scary night.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
everyone here is good too. Tree's took a beating. Out of three of my shade trees, two of them split. Not good. Someone told me it's less leaves to rake. I hope they can survive. :*(

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I am glad everyone is ok! Funny thing is...our electric stayed on all night last night then we got a big gust of wind this afternoon around 2:00 and our electric has been out ever since. Go figure. Hopefully we will wake to power! :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
so glad everyone is okay. I kinda feel guilty, we spent the entire weekend in the pool, it was perfect. This is very unusual for Floridians during any hurricane. One year we had 3 come through, no electricity for 5days then 3, trees down all around us, but we were always fine.

It is amazing how mother nature is not happy lately...must be her time of the month. lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Whew glad to see the good news!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.