What is the funniest bulldog name you ever heard?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What is the funniest bulldog name you have ever heard? Or even a different breed?

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Mr. Michaels... I have to just tell the quick story on our shih tzu .. Milo. When we got him, we all wanted Milo except my one daughter - Jenna. She was about 6 at the time, and she wanted to name him "cookie". We told her that we would make his middle name "cookie". She was so happy and we were relieved we wouldn't have a boy dog named Cookie. Anyhow, at his first vet visit, some lady came up to my husband and said "oh, what a cute dog, what is his name"? Jenna pipes up "Milo Cookie (my last name)" Jenna never stopped calling him Milo Cookie..so we often refer to him as Milo Cookie..or even worse "Mr Cookie" :eek: We rarely call him Milo!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
milo Cookie, thats funny. I am bad at rembering names that I hear but we found a chihuahua and kept him until we could find his owners a while back. I was calling him houdini because this boy could climb our fence and just wanted to leave and go home I suppose but he had been out for so long running around I wa safraid to set him free. We had tried every typical name you would think that a chihuahuha would have and couldnt figure it out. Anyhow after about 3 days of waiting, FINALLY the owner called looking for him and guess what his name was? GUS! Who names thei chihuahua GUS?!?! lol. SO didnt fit, I liked my name better. haha

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Not to brag but I love the names we gave our dogs. Samson is registered as Samson AKA Sammy Two Tone. Loki my beagle is registered as Loki AKA Mr. Beaglesworth.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I like mine too, registered as Harper's Red Bear an (purposely spelled that way to sound like baron but using Bear) his litter name was slug which my first thought was ammo but then if you think about it... My beagle's name is Rockefellar and my lab we lost in November was Woodrow Wilson

However I love all the names on this board. I was looking for puppies the other day. This gorgeous bully puppy all white was named Bear Butt.
That made me laugh.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I ran into a bulldog birthday party walking home from the Library of Congress in Washington DC on a research trip. There was one particularly good looking bullie who went by the name of Ulysses S Grant. I still find that pretty darn amusing.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I have a friend who lives in Yucaipa, Ca. She breeds Bullies and she has a female she calls Sweetie. For some reason, I just can't make "Sweetie" fit a Bulldog!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know of a bulldog who's AKC name is "Addicted 2 Twinkies"

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My parents named our first Bulldog, Richard C Daley, after the late mayor of Chicago. My dad always thought he looked like one. We just called him Richard.

I have a friend who has named her female bully: Yuckers. I thought that was funny.

Abby is: Georgia Abigail (intials GA) Bella is: Isabella Caroline de Sauve (my middle and last name.) Caroline is a family name, a middle for 5 generations, since I didn't have girls, I passed it on with Bella. I wanted to nickname her Izzie, but again got vetoed into Bella. My next will be Lilly.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was going to say Bacon also....
I'm going to repeat my story of our "bacon" encounter. Vegas met another bulldog at the local dogpark. Vegas was sniffing this bulldog like crazy. When the owner told me his name, I had to laugh. I explained to Vegas that his name was "Bacon", not that he was bacon. Vegas kept sniffing him anyways and Bacon got irritated and snapped at Vegas. Vegas to this day, still likes the smell of Bacon.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
One of my friends has a English Bullie named Cindy Crawlford. The name suits her, as she is always crawling around. But the take on Cindy Crawford just kills me...LOL.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.