cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Whenever I see another bully on the street or at the pet store, I ALWAYS have to rush over and say HI! Whether i'm alone or with my boys, I just love meeting another bully and their owner. A couple wks ago I was driving down the street with Tate in the passenger seat, spotted a man walking his bully, and I slowed down, rolled down Tate's window and yelled, "I have his brother here with me"! The owner stopped, waved and smiled as I held Tate up! And then, a couple days later, I was walking both Finn and Tate and as we turned the corner, I heard someone yell out, "I have their sister here"! and it was a man stopped at the red light, holding up his girl bully!

I just love this sense of brotherhood and sisterhood amongst bulldog owners. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy all over :inlove:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..since we live close to each other..I will be watching for a crazy :bully: lady waving at cars on foothill blvd!! I do the same thing! It's been so hot and Jake isn't clear for walks yet..so I took him for a car ride today..his window down and the air on full blast! I saw a new bully in my neighborhood..I had heard she moved in but hadn't met her yet..I stopped and her owner got ALL excited cuz Jake was shoulders and up..hanging out the window..he held his girl up and there were two bully butts wiggling all over! And to make it clear..mine wasn't one of them! Her name is Lucy..unfortunately I can't remember the humans name! You are so right..these are great critters! :love:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], sometimes i do feel like a crazy :bully: lady, but i'm glad i'm not the only one! Isn't it exciting when you see another bully?? Yeah, sometimes I feel like a dork when I rush up to the lady at Pet Smart with her bulldog, acting all excited and gushing over her bully...but they're so darn cute and it's not like you see one on every corner.

Isn't it funny how we always remember the dog's name but hardly ever the owner's? sometimes i don't even xchange names w/the owner, just introduce our dogs to each other!! :lol:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I have found that when I have my guys out, everyone that has a bully has to stop and show pictures and talk about their dogs. I love it! Like you said, it is as if there is this unspoken bond or sense of community between bully owners. I wonder if the pups make us this way or if certain types of people are just drawn to bullies?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have found that when I have my guys out, everyone that has a bully has to stop and show pictures and talk about their dogs. I love it! Like you said, it is as if there is this unspoken bond or sense of community between bully owners. I wonder if the pups make us this way or if certain types of people are just drawn to bullies?
WELL..THEY DO SAY..PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEIR DOGS...:hmm: :eek: Just Sayin. :angel:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I only know of. [MENTION=2095]Danielle Cope[/MENTION] and my friend who have bullys in my town :( but a 5min trip at petsmart always ends up way longer because EVERYONE has to say hi lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I am in now way admitting that I look anything like my bullies!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I probably look more like our Beagle, our noses do anyway BAHAHAHA

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] and [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] Here's one of me and my grandson at the station when he came to visit. See my long nose BAHAHAHA

Picture021.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.