Houston Area Bully Lovers Please Read

Polotat

Jul 9, 2011
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Duffy
Hi Everyone! I have taken in a bully that needs a home. I don't want to call him a rescue because he came from a home. But, I do believe he was unintentionally neglected. We had friends that got him from some owners that claim they didn't have time for him. I believe that they just didn't want him. His name is Cash, and he is 2 years old from what we have been told. He is white with red/brown spots all over. His vet history is a mystery but we were told he was up to date. We have really been getting sketchy info about him so we are unsure of what to believe. He is very underweight. He was not fed the proper food, and the people that had him knew nothing about the breed. He does seem to have some skin issues, and he could use a really good bath with ear and eye cleaning...and face fold cleaning. He also has a limp. It looks like he may have issues with his left hip or leg. He doesn't seem to be in any pain, and runs around like crazy playing. He is potty trained, and crate trained. He also follows a few simple commands. He has been very loving, and has gotten along well with our 5 1/2 month old bully, and our Jack Russell. Our breeders occasionally take in bully's to try to find homes for, but they are full right now. I know he will be good for the right family. We also have 2 small children that he gets along with very well. Again, he is very loving. He seems to want a lot of love too. I am not sure the people that had him paid much attention.
We need to find him a home with a loving family that will love him.
Poor Cash...as you can see in pic, they even had a pink collar on him. We have put a blue one on him now
:yes:.....Please msg if you are interested.
Thanks in advance!!!
:yes:
cash.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh...look at those spots!!! I just LOVE him! Wish I could take him :(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2746]Polotat[/MENTION] I live west of Houston and raise EB, if you cannot find a family who wants him let me know and I will take him because I do not want him to end up in a shelter. Just let me know.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
i wish i could take this boy home. texas is just not a doable drive from connecticut. = [

OP
Polotat

Polotat

Jul 9, 2011
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Duffy
[MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION] I understand about the long drive. We love our breeders, and they really produce beautiful dogs. When we got our Duffy, there was another couple picking up their puppy. They drove from Virginia just to get a pup from our breeders. I was surprised someone drove that far too. lol

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
yeah and especially for our current bulldog Brooklyn, she'd have to come meet the new addition to make sure there isn't any issues. that drive all the way there and back just isn't fair to her.

OP
Polotat

Polotat

Jul 9, 2011
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Duffy
Just wanted you all to know that Cash has a new home. Please see [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] threads and you can see some updated pics. I dropped him with his new family yesterday, and I am glad to report that they are in love.

OP
Polotat

Polotat

Jul 9, 2011
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Duffy
Just wanted you all to know that Cash has a new home. Please see @Davidh threads and you can see some updated pics. I dropped him with his new family yesterday, and I am glad to report that they are in love. Cash is hard not to love! I am so happy I could find someone that could be a good home for Cash. Thanks @Davidh !!! They also let me know last night that they took Cash to the vet, and his health is great. Such a blessing!!! Again, I am so happy for Cash! I got lots of private messages for Cash so I want to thank everyone that offered support. It was a great feeling to see such a supportive community of bully lovers willing to offer even just words of encouragement for this fur baby. I hate that he had to live for one minute in the situation he was in. I am glad we were able to get him out of it, and get him with a new family. Thanks again @Davidh !!!! Give Cash a kiss from us!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Totally late and found the other thread before this one but wanted to say thank you to you [MENTION=2746]Polotat[/MENTION] for helping to find this sweet boy a safe home. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I have read [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]'s posts about Cash and how great he is and I kept thinking that it all started with YOU! You did a wonderful job and I would like to say thank you, thank you, for helping that poor guy! Now he is in wonderful hands and you did it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.