Is it a bulldog thing or I have just gotten lucky?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Lex is every content for the most part, he only likes to cuddle when HE wants to other than that he's very independent! He gets bursts o energy especially after baths and is a mad man running round the house, and when hes that way u better watch out our he'll run ya over! He loves a set schedule and weekends throw him off so bad cause we are night owls lol.

DrewP

Jul 16, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Hulk is about 3 months right now. He has a lot more energy than I ever expected. Some days he wants to play for 30 minutes or so, but the other day I swear he went at it for like 6 hours, haha. He does like his nap time and hanging out though. I don't know if I just got the ball of energy bulldog.

OP
zeusmommy

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
oh gosh...so I should not think that all of them are like mine and go get me one more bully...lol

I woke up for Zeus at 7am today, to let him out and keep him company....the turd sat down next to me, grunted a bit, squirmed and went back in his crate to sleep :cursing: Snoring now!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=3064]zeusmommy[/MENTION] get used to it!! Lex will do his chewbacca growl to wake me up on weekends to potty. Then he'll go and sun for a while or he'll come in and crash on the den rug.. When he does that I say ok if u need anything I'll be back in bed napping, he'll come in ever once in a while do a "check in" type thing and go back to den for another snoozer lmao

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator is VERY laid back and doesn't like to get up in the morning either. Oh, don't get me wrong, if it is cool in the evenings he will run like a maniac in the yard or play with Gypsy in the house for an hour or so full steam but for the most part, he likes to lounge :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah is not much for exercising or anything really. sometimes she will walk with me for like 2 times up and down the street if im lucky. and she does get small bursts of energy sometimes and playes with dallas or duke my bostons but she sleeps alot esp in the am. she will get up eat then potty then snooze lol.

OP
zeusmommy

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
arrggghhhhhh......I just ate my words :lmao: I didnt walk Zeus this morning and he was driving me bonkers!!! Couldnt do my work around the house because he was all over the place and I had to have an eye on him :detective: We went for a walk and now he is passed out - finally!!!

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
We've had 3 awesome bullies so far!2 were older adoptees so we were able to know a lot about them and chose them based on their mellow demeanor, history of no jumping, great with kids etc.We researched breeders heavily when getting our first bully (OEB) pup and she truly is amazing as the breeder claimed. From the time she came home she was loyal, doesn't jump on people, sits to be pet and fed, stays by my when off leash...AND walks great on a leash considering I never did any training with her.After having a boxer (no offense to boxer lovers)...I think bullies are a good fit for our family...but it can take some serious research and patience...and sometimes luck:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.