Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
vote_support_rescue_90x90.jpg

Each year Southern California Bulldog rescue, Detroit Bulldog Rescue, Luv-A-bull and Heaven Sent Bulldog Rescue has the Ador-A-Bulldog photo contest. The winners all become part of the next years calendar, one I have proudly hanging on my wall. The contest JUST started, so get your photos in NOW! The sooner the better, and the more votes you will get!

Here is the link, have fun and lets vote for each other! Ador-A-Bull Bulldog Calendar 2012

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It looks like this year..each photo you submit costs 10.00. But..100% (minus the cost of the production of the calendar) goes to SCBR. So...I'm thinking of entering 2 photos. I'm trying to decide which two. Any suggestions?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
It looks like this year..each photo you submit costs 10.00. But..100% (minus the cost of the production of the calendar) goes to SCBR. So...I'm thinking of entering 2 photos. I'm trying to decide which two. Any suggestions?

I am partial to the one of Vegas standing in his bowl. SO CUTE

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah that one should've won last year!!! You have sooo many good ones Libra....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was thinking of trying for a themed one this year. The one of Vegas in his bowl was entered in last year. The one of Orion with the leaf in her mouth also. That one actually made the calendar for November.

I was thinking either Orion in her spider costume or lion costume. Or Vegas sitting in the pumpkin. Trying for the October spot.

H

heff101

2 of Heff I send you? LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] voted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.