HE'S HERE!!!!

Soon2bBullyMom

Aug 21, 2011
Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
Rex is finally here, and snoring like a....BULLDOG! When we got home I let him run in the backyard, first time he has ever had a fenced in yard. He ran and ran, peed and peed :). I introduced him to the other dogs and it went fantastic, they hit it off immediately. Lots of play bows and running through the yard. Rex was in HEAVEN. Next he had a bath. While I didn't want to bathe him on his first night home it was a MUST. He stunk so bad and was filthy. He did really well in the tub, he likes to be scrubbed. He is now in his crate, he chewed his bone for a while and now is choked out. Poor mushy boy is exhausted.

YAY Rex!!

Sorry for the pic quality, they were taken with my phone.

Rex2.jpg

Rex1.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
He is just so sweet looking! Congrats to both you and Rex. How wonderful that he and the other dogs hit it off so well. I just know he is going to flourish with you and you will have the ride of your life with that sweet boy!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Now you have to change your user name to "Mommy2Rex" or "SweetRex" or "RexRules" or "RexIsHome".....you get the idea. He is cute. congrats!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Look at that bully smile! He is happy already, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to hear more about his adventures with you. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Now you have to change your user name to "Mommy2Rex" or "SweetRex" or "RexRules" or "RexIsHome".....you get the idea. He is cute. congrats!
Yea! I'm partial SweetRex or Rex Rules ohhh decisions decisions.... Congratulations! :party:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He is gorgeous and looks so happy.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Wow, what a lucky bully. Look at that head, he's fantastic! congrats to all of you.

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Yeyyyy!!! You must be just as excited and happy as he is! He got a triple whammy! A mommy that is gonna take care of him, friends to play with and closed off yard! :excited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a feel good moment that had to be for you and Rex to see him run the yard and play with your other 4 legged kids. Warms my

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.