New Member Checking In

apogee

Aug 24, 2011
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
Hello everyone. My name is David and I just thought I'd introduce myself and the newest member of my family, Maggie.

Maggie is 7 months old, and I've had her since she was 8 weeks. She is definitely a sweetie. She's very smart and is very quick to learn and obey commands - as long as a treat is involved. If there's no treat, then she's not so quick.

Her big sister is a 2-year-old Basset Hound, Daisy, and they absolutely love each other. Daisy has a lot of puppy still in her and they play constantly. In fact, they're wrestling on the floor behind me as I type this.

But anyway, without further ado, here are some pics of Maggie from 8 weeks old to the present...

26mar11b-1.jpg

28mar11f.jpg

28mar11g.jpg

31mar11c.jpg

23apr11a.jpg

1may11.jpg

2jul11.jpg

26aug11.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
OH WOW!! Talk about cuteness overload!!! :welcome: to EBN. Adorabull family you have. Lucky you to have BOTH my favorite types. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Maggie and Daisy are both adorable! I love Maggie's Sister Batrill ears.

Last edited:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome! Nice pictures! Daisy and Maggie look like a great pair although Daisy is a bit of a pillow hog!!! I'm betting that will change as Maggie grows!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG!!!!! Those pictures are exquisite. Both your babies are so cute. It's so obvious they love each other...it's conveyed in the pics. The awesomeness is almost unbearable. Thanks for sharing, you made my day.

4caff1b1-3d0a-c046.jpg

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
YAY! I am so glad you are here! Maggie is gorgeous and so is Daisy! They look like they just love each other so much. I also have a Basset Hound and two Bulldogs. There is another member here that has a Basset named Flash along with a bully. Here is a pic of one of my bullies (Gator) with our beloved Basset Lucy....Don't they just go so well together??

100_4267-1.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Welcome to EBN [MENTION=3078]apogee[/MENTION]! Where in Colorado are you? I'm over in Aurora/Centennial by Southlands mall. Maggie is so cute! Daisy looks like a sweetheart. I :heart: Bassets. Our pups are the same age, Wilson's 7 months too, soon to be 8. I also got Wilson at 8 weeks.

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], I don't know how you do those pictures, but they're FANTASTIC! :d

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.