New Member Checking In

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: to you and your beautiful gals! Many years ago..we had a basset..what a character...Maggie is beautiful! So glad you joined us! Oh ya..I used to live in Colorado Springs..for like 8 months! Pikes Peak Avenue...

OP
A

apogee

Aug 24, 2011
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
Welcome to EBN @apogee ! Where in Colorado are you? I'm over in Aurora/Centennial by Southlands mall. Maggie is so cute! Daisy looks like a sweetheart. I :heart: Bassets. Our pups are the same age, Wilson's 7 months too, soon to be 8. I also got Wilson at 8 weeks.
I live in the Springs.

Maggie and Wilson are very close in age. I got her from a breeder in Loveland. How about Wilson?

Last edited:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
i love bassets too but brooke loves to try to eat the ears (and tails) off of my boyfriends parents labs as it is. the poor baby wouldn't stand a chance with those ears.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Your babies are too cute just love the pics, and welcome to the site.

OP
A

apogee

Aug 24, 2011
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
i love bassets too but brooke loves to try to eat the ears (and tails) off of my boyfriends parents labs as it is. the poor baby wouldn't stand a chance with those ears.
When Maggie was smaller, Daisy's ears were a very tempting target for her. It was not unusual for sharp little puppy teeth to draw blood.

OP
A

apogee

Aug 24, 2011
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the replies. This looks like it's going to be a very fun and informative place.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
When Maggie was smaller, Daisy's ears were a very tempting target for her. It was not unusual for sharp little puppy teeth to draw blood.

This is SO TRUE!!! The ears and the skin that hangs under her neck. lol

OP
A

apogee

Aug 24, 2011
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
This is SO TRUE!!! The ears and the skin that hangs under her neck. lol
Yeah, the loose skin, ears, and tail were all real handy to bite and grab on to. It seems Bassets are the perfect puppy chew toy. But Daisy's poor ears got it the worst, they had perpetual scabs until Maggie lost her puppy teeth.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I live in the Springs.

Maggie and Wilson are very close in age. I got her from a breeder in Loveland. How about Wilson?
I got wilson from a breeder in KS and a referral from a gal in Golden that got her bully there. Welcome again, you'll really like it here :).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.