Butch is still looking for help & sponsorship!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have calculated all the hospice sponsorships for August and thank you to all who have been contributing to these wonderful bullies each month. And welcome to our new sponsors who have recently signed up. :up:

Bandit is doing well on sponsorship, and so is Max. Honey has also gotten her first few sponsors last month. But Butch is still waiting. Can anyone out there spare as little as $5 a month to help a bully in need?

To learn more about our sponsorship program, please follow this link, and read their stories. These are all rescued English Bulldogs who will probably never be adopted due to medical conditions or age:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php

You will get a Hospice Sponsor Award for your user profile and all you need to do is sign up, each month the funds are automatically withdrawn from Paypal.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
do you need to switch mine to Butch? I give you permission to choose who you feel is in of mine donation.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lisa..if you'd like..you know how I have 2 separate for max..even though I only meant to have 1!! Duh! Why don't we keep them both and transfer one to Butch! So my total is the same..but instead of canceling one for max..it goes to Butch! Would that work? More importantly..do you understand my rambling?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lisa..if you'd like..you know how I have 2 separate for max..even though I only meant to have 1!! Duh! Why don't we keep them both and transfer one to Butch! So my total is the same..but instead of canceling one for max..it goes to Butch! Would that work? More importantly..do you understand my rambling?

Yes, can you cancel one and sign up for Butch?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
do you need to switch mine to Butch? I give you permission to choose who you feel is in of mine donation.

No Bandit needs you!! :). We are looking for new sponsors :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Then Bandit has me...Hey can we maybe organize a Hospice Holiday package for our dogs? Maybe Courtney will organize a box for us to place items in....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have one for Max and one for Honey...let me know if you need me to move any around!

No we are good. Hopefully we will get new sponsors for Butch this month. :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Then Bandit has me...Hey can we maybe organize a Hospice Holiday package for our dogs? Maybe Courtney will organize a box for us to place items in....

I was thinking of adding them to our Secret Santa this year! Will post that in October when we have sign ups for secret Santa :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Bump for Butchie! :) I have a feeling that it's his lucky day and get more sponsors.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How's Butch's sponsorship going? I'm already sponsoring Max for $10 and Butch for $5 but I can move make it $10 for Butch and $5 for Max if needed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online