bad little Izzy

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
So we just got Izzy about a week ago. She is a great dog but she has one problem. She keeps peeing on her dog bed in her kennel and down stairs. She doesn't mess anywhere in the house but on her bed's. She makes it a point to pee on her bed's. I have washed both beds numerous times and she still does it. The bad part is she lines to lay in her mess after she does it. I've never had a dog that likes to use their bed as a bathroom. Any ideas on how to get her to stop this?

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
bullies usually pee on their beds because when they're still with their momma's they live on blankets to help them move around, so they are used to peeing on their bedding. My Oliver doest that too. I had to take all the pads and blankets out of his crate so he would stop peeing. He even used to pee on our bed when we let him sleep with us. They will outgrow it eventually.

OP
A

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
izzy is 9 months old. Im not sure if she lived in a kennel or not before we got her. She wont pee on our bed if she sleeps with us and she wont pee in her kennel if we take all the bed and blankets out. She only pees on the dog beds we have for her and my other bulldog. Im thinking it might be a territory thing possibly since my other bully is an older male?? She might just have to go without bedding in her kennel when she has to sleep in it..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online