Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I am sitting in my car outside the emergency clinic. Orion is currently inside probably unconscious. About 45 min. ago our neighbors dog reached through our fence, grabbed Orion's leg....and tried to rip it off. Luckily the dog did let go. As far as I know right now they said that her paw pad needs to be stitched...and the top of her paw needs to be stitched. She has a portion of her paw that has been stripped of fur. They are hoping that they can use hydromorphone and lidocaine to stitch her up. They are hoping they don't have to knock her out completely. They're also hoping that I might be able to bring her home tonight. So until I get her back in my arms, I don't have any more information to give.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Oh no!!!!!! Prayers & big bully hugs for Orion. Hope your girl's ok. How scary!

Attachments

• July Giz and Hershey 001.jpg
    July Giz and Hershey 001.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 117
  • pups in the car.jpg
    pups in the car.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 134
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
And I ruined my 4 paw member t-shirt.......It has O's blood all over it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg I sure hope your neighbors dog is UTD on their shots. I can't believe this happened to baby O!!! :(((

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
So sorry to hear this...sending positive thoughts and vibes you and Orion's way! It's so hard when they are hurt, try to stay positive.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh no!!! Now you know Orion is going to be ok!! Right now it's just very scary and she's in very good hands!!! This is not life threatening ... she is just going to need lots and lots of cuddles. She's a feisty little madam, and no trailer-trash hick of a dog that moves in next door is going to get the best of our little diva!!!

So right now, you need to take deep breaths and think calm. Then tomorrow after Baby O is back home, and you're thinking straight there is no way this can happen again. So you and the neighbour have to make your yard into a high security area .. nobody gets in and nobody gets out!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh no!!! Now you know Orion is going to be ok!! Right now it's just very scary and she's in very good hands!!! This is not life threatening ... she is just going to need lots and lots of cuddles. She's a feisty little madam, and no trailer-trash hick of a dog that moves in next door is going to get the best of our little diva!!!So right now, you need to take deep breaths and think calm. Then tomorrow after Baby O is back home, and you're thinking straight there is no way this can happen again. So you and the neighbour have to make your yard into a high security area .. nobody gets in and nobody gets out!!!
Ya! And we can send a bully gang over and teach this neighbor boy..What's What!! FOOL!! :bully:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ya! And we can send a bully gang over and teach this neighbor boy..What's What!! FOOL!! :bully:

Yeppers .... Daddy will try and lick his face to death ... meanwhile, Maggie is such a bitch right now that if he isn't neutered ...well he soon will be!!! My girl has some serious attitude this week ...... :blink:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Is this for real? I was hoping it was a "bad" joke. Oh no...not Baby O. Well OK got to get hold of myself. She's gonna get stitches and this will just be a bad dream that will be left far behind. Momma you must be a wreck but I'm sure your "instincts" have kicked in now. One step at a time. Keep us posted when you have time. Will be praying for you both.

4caff1b1-c84e-ca08.jpg

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh no!! poor Orion, this is really shocking news. I'm so sorry this happened to her. I hope she'll be able to go home w/you tonight after the docs take care of her. Send her our love.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OMG!!! Poor Orion!!! I am sorry Cheryl! Take a deep breath and relax. Hubby said he would of shot the neighbors dog. I wanna know what made it decide to do that to her?? Matilda sends well wishes and smooshy faced kisses to ya'll and here are a few
:hug: :hug: :hug: from hubby and me.

Your shirt can be replaced. Or you can try soaking it in peroxide and then bleach it when you wash it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.