I am so p*ssed off!!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oh no poor baby O. I'm so sorry Cheryl!!! Big hugs and kisses to you and Orion. And @Matilda'smommy gave you good advice about using peroxide on the blood stains. Pour it on, let it bubble, rub it under cold water and then wash as normal and the blood should come out. I used to work as a phlebotomist and I would get blood on my lab coat all the time.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gawd!!!! Hugs to you and poor baby O. :*( If I remember correctly you have had problems with them before right? ugh.... Thankfully she will be ok, could have been worse although it probably doesnt help you feel better now. I would be raising heck in the morning with them.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We are home. Orion has about 9 or 10 stiches. She thought 4 to stitch the hole on top and 5 to stitch the pad on the bottom. She has a patch of missing fur on the side...and now a bandage that goes 1/2 way up her leg. Which she doesn't like. She won't lay down. She insists on standing, but she is drugged up, so she keeps falling, only to stand back up. She hasn't eaten tonight..and trying to give her the pain meds and antibiotic was tough. She doesn't want to open her mouth. But....a dap a whip cream on the pill and down the hatch they went. Will update you again tomorrow.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Baby O, that's just terrible,:eek: big hugs to her and you. I am so sorry you and her had to go through that. All the gang here sends her our love and will pray she gets better soon. Please keep us updated on her progress. :hug:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Wishing well thoughts to O and you...sucks that you two have to go through this

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Oh man!! Poor O and mommy!! I'm glad you are home. Sending well wishes and Ruckus kisses your way!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:love: and :hug: I hope O heals quick. And I hope she learned to stay away from that fence! Now to deal with those neighbors :cursing: Good Luck! I'm sure that battle has just begun.

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
Cherly I'm thinking of you!! We are all here for you to walk you through this scary time. I am praying that Orion will be okay and back in her mama's arms soon! Lots of love and prayers!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Give O a big hug from me, Cheryl... :heart: that little girl. :heart::heart::heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Poor Baby O!!! OMG, I would be at war today with the neighbor. Is there anything else you can do to baracade your fence? Who exactly will be resposible for the vet bill? Baby O was on her own property?? This is awful!! It is going to hurt when she walks for a while, I am so mad :cursing: for you!!!!!

Most Reactions