Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's been over a month since this incident occured. Today I finally asked Shawn about the bills. I didn't even ask for the whole thing...I asked if she would pay for 1/2 of the bills. Do you want to know what she said?

Shaking her head...."oh. I don't know. I'll have to talk to Scott about that."

Now I'm pissed all over again.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
It's been over a month since this incident occured. Today I finally asked Shawn about the bills. I didn't even ask for the whole thing...I asked if she would pay for 1/2 of the bills. Do you want to know what she said?

Shaking her head...."oh. I don't know. I'll have to talk to Scott about that."

Now I'm pissed all over again.

Ask her if it would be cheaper to go to court and pay for the vet bill and your attorney fees? I hope Orion is doing alot better.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ask her if it would be cheaper to go to court and pay for the vet bill and your attorney fees? I hope Orion is doing alot better.

since they rent..I would let them know you are going to file a claim against the owners homeowners insurance and you approached them first as a courtesy..Let's see what Scott thinks about THAT! And then I'd let Lisa bite them!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

I said "don't you have renters insurance?"

Shawn said, "We rent thru Fanny Mae. It's government housing now"

I will see what Scott says. I wish I had more of a backbone.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]I said "don't you have renters insurance?"Shawn said, "We rent thru Fanny Mae. It's government housing now"I will see what Scott says. I wish I had more of a backbone.
I don't care who owns it! The insurance company will STILL be pi**ed! I would tell them you are going to file a claim! And you should too! I know we don't like enemies as neighbors..but idiots are idiots! You never should've had to ask! They should've offered! :cursing:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yep file a claim! I will never understand believe some people's mentality!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
definately! they should have offered, my dog when I was growing up was a pitbull, Nicky, that they had found in a plastic bag on the side of the road in the middle of winter with no hair left. we adopted him and he was GREAT...with people. HATED all other animals. On walks, other dogs would come up from their yards and there would always be a fight (we didn't walk him often) but if he ever hurt another dog my parents always offered, even though it was kinda their fault for not being outside with their dog watching them.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Your neighbors are obviously stupid ..... but I would probably had about as much backbone as you and not pushed it either. That's why I leave that kind of stuff to my husband who jumps right on in there ...... whilst I watch from a safe distance ... :blush2:

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
awwww... hun i hope all goes well fingers and toes crossed.... iam going to fly my walter over and sort the dog out next door.... he can give out some meannnnnnnnnnnnnn looks my boy. sending big hugs for you both

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Grr these people are serious morons.

I'm with everyone else. File a complaint against their stupid butts..

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
They must still be "talking about it". Nothing said about it today.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
They must still be "talking about it". Nothing said about it today.
Somehow I think they will keep on "talking"!!! Just send them a little note..something like..I hate to have to pursue this with you..but if you aren't willing to step up and accept responsibility ..we are going to have to file a claim. It's unacceptable that we've had to carry the financial AND emotional burden...send it certified mail..looks very official..you don't have to face them..and they will know you are serious!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Or you could just rent a rottweiler for a weekend and throw a steak over their fence ..that might get their attention! [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].. Ps..I love Rottweilers..hate to expose an innocent dog to these a**wipes

Most Reactions