Vegas and Orion

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Have you talked with the neighbors at all? Maybe I missed something. Hopefully they have at least apologized. And hopefully O gets better soon.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Holy Crap!!!! How did I miss all of this!!!! What the heck!!! Give O a big hug from us!!! And you missy... need a good, stiff drink!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
love the video! Poor O!!! She needs a hug mommy!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
They are renters...They did tell us that they signed a year lease with the bank. So I do have the option of going to the bank..or renters insurance.

Poor O!! I can't wait for this to all be over, so I can't even imagine what your feeling.

I would be surprised if the bank would lease a property without requiring renters insurance. I hope you get it all worked out financially!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh.....I am so sorry about the infection! Does it seem to be looking better? She is a trooper!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor baby.... bully hugs and sloppy kisses to all.... hope she heals quickly!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@Brandy
. So I do have the option of going to the bank..or renters insurance. Also the town has a "no tolerance" clause. So...I have options. I'm just a weinie and haven't figured out how to play them out.

You are in a tough situation. I'm sorry you have to deal with this on top of poor baby O's injuries. Maybe you could try just politely talking with them. Maybe with your husband present. Maybe they just don't know how to approach you?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] If you happen to need a softer cone, I have one ... it flips backwards but makes it easy for them to eat and drink still (I used that one that you have on Orion and Chunk couldn't eat or drink with it on). Even when it flips backwards it covers the foot. I know you posted that video almost a week ago, but figured I'd offer - I could ship it to ya overnight!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] If you happen to need a softer cone, I have one ... it flips backwards but makes it easy for them to eat and drink still (I used that one that you have on Orion and Chunk couldn't eat or drink with it on). Even when it flips backwards it covers the foot. I know you posted that video almost a week ago, but figured I'd offer - I could ship it to ya overnight!

Thanks so much for the offer. Orion only had to have the cone on for the first day. She no longer pays any attention to her foot and it's healing nicely. No more itchies.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, yay! I am happy that things are getting better. Give her big kisses from us.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Kisses delivered.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Thanks so much for the offer. Orion only had to have the cone on for the first day. She no longer pays any attention to her foot and it's healing nicely. No more itchies.

Yay!!! Thank goodness!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.