Cash Suckling

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Cash is so funny sometimes with his little toys. When he gets sleepy he starts suckling on them. Here he is just a minute ago sucking/nursing on his Turtle. TOO FUNNY! I guess he will grow out of this, but it is so sweet. Listening to him cracks me up, and his paws are going to town, he really gets into it. When I took these pictures he was totally focused. Does this mean something or is it just him being a puppy?:bully:
DSC00691.jpg
061.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Nope not a baby thing .... it's a bully thing and don't be suprised if he NEVER grows out of it!!! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] can tell you lots of stories about that one!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yep, some suckle, some lick obsessively ( HRH does both ) she will occasionally suckle, but nothing like Vegas and Orion do, the licking she does every evening.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Penny licks, too. It's quite excessive! lol

He is such a sweetie. So much cuteness!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:laugh: we had a Dobie that drug a big blanket around for her entire 12 years of life!! We once lived in a house with a tree that had really low branches and she drug that blanket up in the tree and sucked it! When we listed our house for sale..the realtor put a warning in the listing.."watch out for Doberman in tree"... Dang..no wonder it took awhile to sell that place! These are what makes our critters so "special"!!!!!!By the way..he is precious!! :love:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing Allison,,,, he is just adorabull!! ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is 2 yrs 5 months old, he has a Monkey and a Bear that he suckles the noses to calm down or go to sleep, it is his pacifier. He has done this since we got him and does it a few times a day, especially in the evenings. He actually falls asleep just like a baby with a bottle doing this.

cottagecheese013.jpg

traciehorne

Feb 2, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey, Otis and Diesel
Our Bailey is 5 and still needs her "rings" to fall asleep. She puts her front two paws in the bottom rings and sucks on the top ring. We are in BIG trouble if we can't find her rings before night night.... :D
Sleepy.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.