Chaos is loosing the "boys" tomorrow........

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Yes the ISO-thingy is the best for bulldogs so that's great news... :up:

When we had Daddy's manhood removed ( :ROFL: ) he came home and wanted to play immediately, he continuely wanted to play from then on!!! There was no quiet time for him ... no sluggishness... no feeling groggy!! Just straight back to how he was .. bouncing off the walls. :blink:

But the big question is: Did he want to play with dolls and play dress-up? :laugh:

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Great news! They said he did great and is "waking" up now. They will let him rest a while then get him up to walk by 2 and he comes home around 430. So thankful and thanks for all the reassurance and kind words. Now lets see how mad he is at momma ..lol..i wish i knew how to do smilies from tapatalk.

luvinmybullie :)

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I will :D He is going crazy. Becky his nurse said he was starving and he had been crying wanting to eat....thats my boy. They gave him some anti-inflammatory pills to take for the next few days. I gave him a small bowl of water and about a 1/2 c of food, and he gulped it down and was crying for more. I am gonna wait to see if he holds it down then I may give him a little more later along with his med. They all loved him there. He was in a kennel wide awake sitting up when i got there. When they let him out he went wild trying to jump and get to me, and when we got home he was wild so I decided to put him in his playyard to calm down. So far no such luck. He is jumping on the sides of it and crying :cry: Poor thing. What should I do?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am late to the party (yet again) and missed this one...I am so glad Chaos is doing well! Gator ate right away and was running around as well. I had to crate him to keep him still. Keep us posted on how he is feeling!

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I just went in to check on him and give him his late small dinner and his meds. I think i waited too long to give it to him. He went over to eat then started spinning in circles and the plopped down and tried to reach it :( like it was really hurting. Hope it kicks in fast....i feel so bad for him now

luvinmybullie :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So glad he is OK! By tomorrow he will probably act like nothing happened. But then you still have to make him take it easy for a while.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
They gave him Rimadyl, its a anti-inflammatory/pain med. Only 4 tablets, 1 a day at night. He seems like hes in pain and I feel sorry for him. He is acting normal, wild as a buck but he stops and "cries" every few minutes

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
They gave him Rimadyl, its a anti-inflammatory/pain med. Only 4 tablets, 1 a day at night. He seems like hes in pain and I feel sorry for him. He is acting normal, wild as a buck but he stops and "cries" every few minutes
Yes..Jake had rimadyl too..it's mostly for arthritis..joint pain in older dogs..but used all the time after surgery! Poor Chaos! My vet also gave Jake tramadol..he got 1 1/2 pill 3 times a day..it helped a lot and also calmed him..maybe tomorrow if he still is hurting you can ask your vet. When they sit down quickly and the crying he's hurting! Poor baby! He needs to rest! :hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.