Chaos is loosing the "boys" tomorrow........

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
So we decided to go ahead and have Chaos neutered tomorrow morning. He has gotten more "hump" aggressive with agressive behavior when he is told no. The vet seems to think this will help alot. So we made the call and ask LOTS of questions. They said he will be put under with Iso Something, isn't that the right one for bullies? He has to be there at 7:45 am and I pick him up at 4:30 if there are no complications. I've never had a male dog....eeek!!! :cry::cry:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Aaaaweee Chaos, say it isn't soooo. I'll be thinking of the poor guy. I'm not going to mention this to Griz. He's too darn proud. Chaos will be fine. Really groggy tomorrow night, but let us know how he does. Hope it helps with the aggression and humpty dumpty business.

:pray:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:pray: for the best, let us know how it goes as soon as you can!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hug: boy oh boy do I know how you feel!! Isoflourane gas is the safest way to put our guys under! My vets anesthesiologist explained it in detail to me..cuz I'm a bit neurotic! They gave Jake a mixture of Valium and another mild sedative..this relaxes their airways so they can use the Iso gas..this gas doesn't get in and stay in their bloodstreams like a general anesthetic. It's very safe and you are asking the right questions! I know you will worry no matter what anyone says..Chaos will be fine! Jake wants him to know..there is a life on the other side!! :hug:.. Will be thinking of you all..let us know asap!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes the ISO-thingy is the best for bulldogs so that's great news... :up:

When we had Daddy's manhood removed ( :ROFL: ) he came home and wanted to play immediately, he continuely wanted to play from then on!!! There was no quiet time for him ... no sluggishness... no feeling groggy!! Just straight back to how he was .. bouncing off the walls. :blink:

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Thanks guys and I will update asap. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], yes she explained it all in detail to Randal today, I was at work. Also, his surgical nurse is a bully owner so she understands how I feel.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks guys and I will update asap. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], yes she explained it all in detail to Randal today, I was at work. Also, his surgical nurse is a bully owner so she understands how I feel.
Good! And for the record..Jake wasn't groggy either! We had a hard time keeping him quiet..cuz he had that hernia thing fixed and that's what gave him the problems..neutering was easy peasy!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Good luck and best wishes for tomorrow. I watch these posts all the time because Sebby and Ollie are going to be facing the same thing soon.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'll be having a moment of silence for "the boys" later today.

4caff1b1-110f-85a9.jpg

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wishing you both the best of luck!! Let us know as soon as you do how Chaos is doing!! :hug: for Chaos!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.