most kissable spots?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What is everyones fav spots to smooch on their bully? I love that indentation between the eyes. Of course right on the lips is a fav also. :D

clafary

May 14, 2010
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually,Carly,Abby,Gretta,Sissy Pooh-Bear,McLovin,Sadie. pups T-Jay,Dexter,Olver,Bailey,Miley& Mya
I love to kiss them all over their heads and faces... lips mainly... and when they surprise you with the tounge in your mouth move to just throw you off... LOL

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
On the lips, on her chin, in between her eyes, even her paws I'm in loveeeeeeee!!! And Lolita loves the kisses!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I love kissing the wrinkles on the forehead on Linus, on Bentley it was his lips or his big, dome shaped head, and on little Truman, it's his baby whiskers and his paws - they're so tender and small.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Definately smack dab on the lips!! I love the forhead as well :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
With Vegas...right on the lips. Orion.............no way! You try to kiss her on the lips, she'd probably bite you. I usually get her on the top of the head.

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey on the forehead and lips, and that soft fur by his ears. He likes his chin kissed. He will plop his chin on my face to get kisses when I am sleeping, and will keep it there until I cooperate. :D

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Dempsey on the forehead and lips, and that soft fur by his ears. He likes his chin kissed. He will plop his chin on my face to get kisses when I am sleeping, and will keep it there until I cooperate. :D

That is cute, he wants his kisses. :D

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
His "side" lips, right on the front of his lips, his ears, and sometimes his paws. Like when you play with a baby and you kiss their feet, yeah like that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.