Newest Picture of Kramer, ONE MORE WEEK!

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
One more week! I can not wait any longer! I'm so anxious to get my little butterball! Our breeder sent us a new picture and I had to share it with you all! How adorabull can he get?!:bully: 300384_780619699853_15200696_37540736_3538612_n.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh! I wouldn't be able to sit still. What a beautiful puppy! You know you are going to have to share stories and pictures IMMEDIATELY right?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Let me guess.... you have everything ready for him to come home, right? I remember doing that so well... LOL Can't wait to see the pix and videos ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: I'll bet your getting so excited!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a sweet baby dog, sooo cute. I know you can't wait, just counting the days, how exciting.

OP
Bulliemom25

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
I'm literally counting down the mins daily! @Jimmy, we are getting him from an AWESOME breeder in North Carolina-Meghan from FatHeadBulldogs. She has a site
By the same name, check it out! His nails ARE long, have the pedipaws waiting for him :-D! We have everything already, HELP! I can't stop buying puppy stuff!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
awee he looks like he has freckles . ooohhh schmooshy baby face. luck you:blush2:

wormed

Aug 10, 2011
One more week! I can not wait any longer! I'm so anxious to get my little butterball! Our breeder sent us a new picture and I had to share it with you all! How adorabull can he get?!:bully:View attachment 10889

I'm in the same boat, Bulliemom. :) I still need to wait a few more weeks for Conan, but it's killing me! I got all his stuff setup and no puppy to enjoy it. Driving me crazy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.