Rattle Snake Scare! :X

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
So last night i took the kids out to go pee around 11pm. But last night scared the boogeevies out of me! Chelios was doing his thing.. Pee on every single bush like usual lol. Faith && I were standing a few feet away from him watching him. All of a sudden I heard like a hiss && rattling. Chelios jumped and ran to me. For a minute there I thought it was a sprinkler system trying to turn on or something. All three of us were standing there starring, trying to figure out what the noise was. Then it hit me.. Theres no sprinkler system, theres not even GRASS!!! I took a few steps forward && saw it.. A Huge Rattle Snake on the verge about to strike! Chelios was about an arms length away from the snake! I thank God he didn't get bitten && came to me instead of going closer to the snake. But this truly opened my eyes. I honestly didn't think i'd ever come in contact much less my dogs to a snake in our apt complex. Phew thank god nothing happened tho..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is soooooooo scary! I worry about this too.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thankfully we don't have those types of snakes up here. Orion would not have come to me, she would have challenged it. Same with those toads.......no way would she be able to leave them alone.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh that is scary! I have never seen one here at my house but I know they are around somewhere. Something I will hopefully never have to deal with.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Scary indeed!

Another reason for me to give thanks when I'm freezing my tush off this winter when Gracie needs to go out to do her business.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
How scarey!! I'm glad the only poisonous ones are cotton mouths up here. And I haven't ever seen one. ANd I'm born and raised here. DId you call the maintence guy in your complex to remove it?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.