Busy Summer, lots of firsts!

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
First time at the beach. She ate about a pound of sand. If you look closely, you can see her sand beard!
fa5fa9ab.jpg

The day we brought her home from being spayed. Dopey and not very happy :nope:
90eb595f.jpg

So I haven't been on here much this summer. We were gone a ton! I've missed the bulldog support. Lola is now 7 months old and 41 pounds. It's been a summer of firsts. She had her first experience being boarded. She loved it but got a terrible yeast infection on her neck from her collar. Disgusting. First time on a long car trip...3 hours long, she did great! First time camping, and first time at the beach. She stayed a week with my brother while he house-sat for us (made a life-long friend). We had her spayed and micro-chipped 2 weeks ago. She was so active we had to crate her and then had to tranquilize her since we couldn't keep her down. Stitches came out Monday, and she is so happy to be able to run and play. She is a joy, I never thought I would be a dog lover. I can't believe I let her kiss my face :p

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww I have a Lola too. Yours is way too cute

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lola is becoming a beautiful young lady. Thanx for the new pix and bringing us up to date on what is going on in her summer. A real cutie-pie ;)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Lola sounds she had a busy summer. She's so beautiful. I can't believe "I" kiss my dogs on their faces. LOL

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
give that shmooshie face a kiss from us

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
what a busy summer sounds like you guys had fun and Lola is a cutie.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
She is looking great, well aside from that stinkeye in the 2nd pic. :lmao: Sounds like Lola has had a great summer!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Cute pics, yeah she doesn't look terribly happy in the second one :) Bulldogs do have a special way of getting in your heart, in a way unlike anyother breed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.