What is your bully going to be for Halloween?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Love all the costumes! I have always dressed up our family's pugs in costumes, but Frank actually does not have any costumes yet. This year, because we call him our little sausage, we were going to make a Jimmy Dean sausage label and wrap it around his tummy! His coloring looks a bit like sausage too.

Poor abused baby!!!!!!! LOL... Sounds like fun! ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - I'm thinking Stig should be an FBI agent too. Hoping that we can find and stick a small club on his shirt and find him a hat or something.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I didn't get to do it last year because we moved into our new place on Halloween. I'm not doing that again... I'm a big Ghostbusters fan and already have a Ghostbusters uniform (I know, I'm a big dork) so I want to make Hudson a Slimer costume and Jacki and I will be dressed as Ghostbusters.

That is fantastic!!! I shouldn't even need to say that pictures...and probably video...are absolutely required!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I want to dress my fury kids up too, but have no idea what as or where to find something for them.....

Petsmart has a good selection but you may need to wait til it is closer to the holiday before they get a lot in.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Love all the costumes! I have always dressed up our family's pugs in costumes, but Frank actually does not have any costumes yet. This year, because we call him our little sausage, we were going to make a Jimmy Dean sausage label and wrap it around his tummy! His coloring looks a bit like sausage too.

:whew: good thing you aren't going trick or treating near [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] ...I think they might eat sausages!!! :eek:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lol at all the pics! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] Wilson and Jack were going to go as FBI agents but I didn't win either -- Boohoo... :tongue: I'm looking for a burglar costume for Wilson and then I'll put a piece of fake :poo: on it and he can go as the Turd Burglar! :ROFL: :ROFL: Jack, or amstaff, is going to be a pumpkin making him a Jack-O- Lantern. :ROFL:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol at all the pics! @JAKEISGREAT and @savemejeebus Wilson and Jack wre going to go as FBI agents but I didn't win either -- Boohoo... :tongue: I'm looking for a burglar costume for Wilson and them put a piece of fake :poo: on it and he can go as the Turd Burglar! :ROFL: :ROFL: Jack, or amstaff, is going to be a pumpkin making him a Jack-O- Lantern. :ROFL:

:ohmy: they could be "undercover agents"

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I,m trying to figure what I need to make or what type of theatrical make up I should use to make Pepper into a Zombie Bully. Any Ideas? Anyone else game? I have been toying with the idea of her and I doing the Zombie and his zombie bulldog theme

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online