What is your bully going to be for Halloween?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - Orion looks soooooooo cute in costume!!! And [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Gracie really IS a princess so that's not a costume. ;). She looked sooo super cute and love the pumpkin too!

[MENTION=2030]HuddysBuddy[/MENTION]. My husband always says when we get another bullie he wants to name him Slimer because they have the perfect faces for it!!! Definitely can't wait to see pics of that!!!

Chunk was a pimp last year and my parent's Mini Doxie was his "ho" - in a Playboy Jacket. Lol. I want to dress them as a hamburger and hot dog but my dad won't let me make Coco a hot dog. Spoil sport. Then I thought football player and cheerleader or something else silly. :). My husband wants to make Chunk a frog since his tongue is always hanging out. :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh and here are pics of last year :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313803279.626283.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313803279.626283.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 45
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313803314.757193.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313803314.757193.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 48

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I don't know what Matilda is going to be this year yet. A bumble bee? A fairy?? So many choices!! A few years back my other EB Winston, we dressed him up as Buzz Lightyear. :lol:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@Chunksmama , that is hilarious! What a team, they put Hugh Hefner to shame!

LOL thanks!!! It cracks me up to do things with them since they are so different. The best is when we go walking and CoCo barks the whole time ... people always say "the little one is the bark and the big one is the muscle to back her up!" We like low-rider dogs in my family ... :) :) :)

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Have no idea what i'm going to make senor chubby for halloween, but the possibilities are endless!!!! will take suggestions

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] I'm so in love with that picture on your profile! It cracks me up every time I look at it. What a little ham! :)

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
We went to petsmart Friday, and they have the costumes out. We tried on a ladybug, cow, bumblebee, dinosaur, pumpkin, and Lord knows what else because I forgot. lol None of them fit her just right.. most were too small to go around her neck. The cow came the closest, though. I'm gonna hold out and see if we can find anything else! They had some cute halloween dog skirts and dresses too, but of course, none for the plus sized ladies. :(

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
ever since i saw this thread i've been thinking and looking online for what to do. my favorites so far are: mermaid, cheerleader, pig, elephant, walrus, squirrel, bumble bee, lady bug, pea pod, and banana split. can't decide if i want it to be girly or just silly and cute. also my other issue is i may or may not have our new addition to the family by then. i'd like to do a cute theme if we have them both dressed for halloween, but i can't come up with much out of my favorites that go together...any thoughts?

MrUNC07

Sep 5, 2011
I haven't decided what Trubble is going to be for Halloween yet, but I was thinking a hot dog or maybe something more intricate. He's a puppy still, he'll be about 7 months around Halloween. I was thinking about ordering his costume online because they tend to have a better selection of styles & sizes, but what size do you guys think I should order?? I always think Medium because Bulldogs are considered to be Medium breeds, but then I look and some of these sites list medium as being a Cocker Spaniel!! LOL - help!

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I have started piecing Katie's outfit together now... I found a jack o lantern sweater at TJ maxx for under $10. I'm going to attach a modified tutu to it (only half a tutu so that none hangs under her and gets in the way of walking. Now I'm looking at "party collars" and Halloween collar covers (slip over the collar), as well as Halloween martingale collars. I thought the martingale might be a good idea so I could maintain some control over her since she can't wear a harness under her sweater. Any other ideas on holiday neck accessories or additions to her "costume"?

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
[MENTION=3180]MrUNC07[/MENTION] How much does he weigh? Depending on the particular costume of course, medium might be the size he needs at his age. Katie is full grown and 59lbs, and most all of the XXL's at petsmart didn't really fit around her neck, if that gives you any kind of idea. Just make sure you measure him for online orders, and hopefully all will work out!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
We wanted Tubs to be a turtle, but the largest size they had was a medium. When I looked at the size chart and measured Tubs she was 7 inches too big with all the measurements....hmmmmm. So now we don't know what he is going to be!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Been thinking about what to dress the boys in and was thinking to go with the theme of "Little Old Ladies from Pasadena". You know, that song from Jan and Dean way back when? well, like 10+ years ago I dressed up to work as a little old lady from Pasadena---had the gray wig, cane, granny dress, hat.

I think for the boys tho, i won't be that elaborate...maybe put on some vintage hats i have and find some lace to wrap them around them to look like shawls.

Still trying to figure out the details. Oh, i just tried putting one of those hats on Finn and he wouldn't have it! Will have to figure out how to get around that.

I hope i won't create an identity crisis by dressing them up as ladies!:lol:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.