Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your bully going to be for Halloween?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Kramer :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is your bully going to be for Halloween?

@wfd38383 I'm so in love with that picture on your profile! It cracks me up every time I look at it. What a little ham!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

We went to petsmart Friday, and they have the costumes out. We tried on a ladybug, cow, bumblebee, dinosaur, pumpkin, and Lord knows what else because I forgot. lol None of them fit her just right.. most were too small to go around her neck. The cow came the closest, though. I'm gonna hold out and see if we can find anything else! They had some cute halloween dog skirts and dresses too, but of course, none for the plus sized ladies.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

We seen all the costumes as well. They are so cute, but i just cant decide ....

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

ever since i saw this thread i've been thinking and looking online for what to do. my favorites so far are: mermaid, cheerleader, pig, elephant, walrus, squirrel, bumble bee, lady bug, pea pod, and banana split. can't decide if i want it to be girly or just silly and cute. also my other issue is i may or may not have our new addition to the family by then. i'd like to do a cute theme if we have them both dressed for halloween, but i can't come up with much out of my favorites that go together...any thoughts?

I haven't decided what Trubble is going to be for Halloween yet, but I was thinking a hot dog or maybe something more intricate. He's a puppy still, he'll be about 7 months around Halloween. I was thinking about ordering his costume online because they tend to have a better selection of styles & sizes, but what size do you guys think I should order?? I always think Medium because Bulldogs are considered to be Medium breeds, but then I look and some of these sites list medium as being a Cocker Spaniel!! LOL - help!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

I have started piecing Katie's outfit together now... I found a jack o lantern sweater at TJ maxx for under $10. I'm going to attach a modified tutu to it (only half a tutu so that none hangs under her and gets in the way of walking. Now I'm looking at "party collars" and Halloween collar covers (slip over the collar), as well as Halloween martingale collars. I thought the martingale might be a good idea so I could maintain some control over her since she can't wear a harness under her sweater. Any other ideas on holiday neck accessories or additions to her "costume"?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

@MrUNC07 How much does he weigh? Depending on the particular costume of course, medium might be the size he needs at his age. Katie is full grown and 59lbs, and most all of the XXL's at petsmart didn't really fit around her neck, if that gives you any kind of idea. Just make sure you measure him for online orders, and hopefully all will work out!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

We wanted Tubs to be a turtle, but the largest size they had was a medium. When I looked at the size chart and measured Tubs she was 7 inches too big with all the measurements....hmmmmm. So now we don't know what he is going to be!

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Been thinking about what to dress the boys in and was thinking to go with the theme of "Little Old Ladies from Pasadena". You know, that song from Jan and Dean way back when? well, like 10+ years ago I dressed up to work as a little old lady from Pasadena---had the gray wig, cane, granny dress, hat.

I think for the boys tho, i won't be that elaborate...maybe put on some vintage hats i have and find some lace to wrap them around them to look like shawls.

Still trying to figure out the details. Oh, i just tried putting one of those hats on Finn and he wouldn't have it! Will have to figure out how to get around that.

I hope i won't create an identity crisis by dressing them up as ladies!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Po
    Likes (Received)

I want to get a tu-tu for Po at Halloween at Walmart. Does anyone know what size to get her?

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wautersa's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alyssa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chelsea & Chuy
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

-img_0120-jpg

We made Chelsea's costume. My boyfriend got a dog pajama pattern from the fabric store and he made it using pink crushed velvet. The large size pattern was snug on her (and she is around 40 lbs). And I made the tutu and bought her tiara. She has a few more fun costume events to go to so I'm hoping that she will get a few more costumes for the season.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
    Likes (Received)

Khalisie is going to be a pirate and I'm still undecided on Fry and Gordis. I havent found cute costumes on sale yet I'll hit the swap meet this weekend and hope to find something that's how I found the pirate costume
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbytapatalk1318070560-930907-jpg  
    Gordis,Khalisie n Fry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads