What is your bully going to be for Halloween?

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
What is your bully going to be for Halloween? I know it's early, but I also know I've already been thinking about how I will dress Katie for our first Halloween! I don't have any solid ideas yet, but would love to hear from you all about this year and past Halloweens! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You may be thinking....didn't Orion JUST turn 2? The answer is yes. So, how did she get so many different halloween costumes in just 2 years. :busted:

I found several costumes last year on clearance...so hopefully I'll get some great photos this year.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I too found some bargains on the clearance rack. So i'm not sure. it's going to be hard to top her winning princess costume though.
HowlweenParty2010022.jpg
HowlweenParty2010006.jpg
Here's one from last year handing out candy
Halloween2010014.jpg

She has other costumes we haven't even put on her because I got them on clearance after Halloween last year.

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I would love to find a Thing 1 and Thing 2 costume for the dogs! I dressed my twin boys up as them for halloween one year when they were little, but no longer have the costumes and wouldn't know how to change them for the dogs anyway. So I've been researching online for some cute costumes I can order before Halloween.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I too found some bargains on the clearance rack. So i'm not sure. it's going to be hard to top her winning princess costume though.
HowlweenParty2010022.jpg
HowlweenParty2010006.jpg
Here's one from last year handing out candy
Halloween2010014.jpg

She has other costumes we haven't even put on her because I got them on clearance after Halloween last year.

LOVE this last pic!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween2010014-1.jpg

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys dont dress up, what a bad mama. lol. I have however gotten the girls costumes which Sierra is very excited about. She is going to be a cowgirl and little Paigey is going to be a puppy. haha

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION]...... Petsmart closes out their haloween costumes dirt cheap after the holiday.

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I didn't get to do it last year because we moved into our new place on Halloween. I'm not doing that again... I'm a big Ghostbusters fan and already have a Ghostbusters uniform (I know, I'm a big dork) so I want to make Hudson a Slimer costume and Jacki and I will be dressed as Ghostbusters.

OP
Wlw9x

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Thanks! I like to get things there because she can try them on, but I have to be careful taking her around other dogs because of her oh so sunny disposition. ;) I did get her two sweaters there for $5 earlier in the summer. She has a pretty nice winter wardrobe coming together!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Love all the costumes! I have always dressed up our family's pugs in costumes, but Frank actually does not have any costumes yet. This year, because we call him our little sausage, we were going to make a Jimmy Dean sausage label and wrap it around his tummy! His coloring looks a bit like sausage too.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I didn't get to do it last year because we moved into our new place on Halloween. I'm not doing that again... I'm a big Ghostbusters fan and already have a Ghostbusters uniform (I know, I'm a big dork) so I want to make Hudson a Slimer costume and Jacki and I will be dressed as Ghostbusters.
You should know by now..WE ARE ALL DORKS...of course..some are BiGGER dorks than others..([MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]) :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.