The meaning behind your bulldog's Name

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
This is a cool thread! I never would have guessed where these came from. I am a fan of Angus Young too :). I want my next to be after Geddy Lee so he will be Geddy. Yup, I am a dorky Rush fan...and I have a soft spot for Bassists (my son is a very good one). Hubby wants our next boy to be Chief (Navy Chief) but I WILL get to name one of our dogs!!!!

Haha awesome! I like Geddy. I didn't know liking rush was dorky? I think they're awesome as well! :happydance:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
As most of you know BeBe has only been with me almost 2 months now and I have no clue what her name was :-{

But all the kids wanted to name her something and I was having no part of that. Lol

I found her on the road in so very tall bushes and she is such a babydoll so I came up with Bush Babe < BeBe> for short... The kids still joke that is bushes baked beans and they want the secret recipte...

But she is also cute just like the BeBe clothes :-D

BullyBlair

Jun 22, 2011
Puyallup (Tacoma) Washington, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
When I adopted my bully, he was 'Rossi', named after a local Washington state politician who keeps running (unsuccessfully) for Governor of this fine state.
I definitely wanted to change it, but I didn't want to confuse the dog too much, so I came up with Reggie.
I thought it was a nice alternative, short for Reginald.......he doesn't seem to mind, he answered to it right away.

If I ever get a bully puppy in the future, I'd like to name him either Winston, Nigel, or Alistair.......something very British. :)

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]......Happy (almost) Anniversary!

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Lola was supposed to be named Navy (I have a Saylor), and than Watson, and than Bogart.....but turns out that nothing fit her quite right. Lola seemed like such a delicate name for a baby that was/is not delicate and I LOVE THAT!

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
Heo, which is Vietnamese for "Pig" cause he was the biggest of the litter, super round, the way he snorts and cause of his short curly tail.

Wanted to call him Panda in Viet cause of his belted colors but it translates into something way to long and didn't sound as cool.

Members online

No members online now.