Let's play the matching game

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Katie would probably prefer an older, more submissive man... so she can boss him around and always have her way! She's kinda self-centered like that. ;) She also needs one that will sleep at least 75% of the day away with her, and that will tolerate her noisy toots. lol Oh, and hopefully he likes veggies so he can eat them up when mommy's not looking so she won't have to eat any of those strange little things!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus wants to remind the ladies there is 78...err 79 (we just went to the vet - a little weight gain) pounds of him to go around!

Truman, on the other hand, would rather spend the day with the top of a peanut butter jar than a lady! :D

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Katie would probably prefer an older, more submissive man... so she can boss him around and always have her way! She's kinda self-centered like that. ;) She also needs one that will sleep at least 75% of the day away with her, and that will tolerate her noisy toots. lol Oh, and hopefully he likes veggies so he can eat them up when mommy's not looking so she won't have to eat any of those strange little things!

well, Katie, Oliver may not be older but he fits all your other criteria! The only vegetable he won't eat is green beans, so you are on your own on that one LOL

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I am actively looking for a suitor for Pepper. She is ISO a proper bred Bully boy . We would like to see about a litter this october when she comes in heat. We live nearby Knoxville Tn so if there are any suitors that live with 4 or 5 hours of us PLEASE let me know. I am setting things up with her vet. We were considering I.S. with a donor bully in the U.K. but do not want to risk the possibilty of it not working what with the cost and the regulations in both countries for shipping.
She's CUTE !!!!!!!:begging::luv:
pepper4.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie says....Stiggy and Cutty look over there......quick while they're distracted.........Hubba, Hubba Linus, Where ya been?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy would like to meet a girl who will take midnight strolls around the backyard, and feast with him on the latest delicacies that can be found there ..... apples, wood, and cat poop .... any takers???? :ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Daddy would like to meet a girl who will take midnight strolls around the backyard, and feast with him on the latest delicacies that can be found there ..... apples, wood, and cat poop .... any takers???? :ROFL:
WATCH OUT LADIES!! They have some stinky strange black cats with white stripes up their backs at this house! And..psst..they live in the backyard...now..:shhhh: Jake on the other hand..is perfectly willing to stroll in a safer locale..you know..anything to keep the ladies safe and smelling FINE!! :evil: and maybe a better eating experience too! :laugh:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
oh [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], butler is so submissive and he will do whatever maggie wants. :heart:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Linus wants to remind the ladies there is 78...err 79 (we just went to the vet - a little weight gain) pounds of him to go around!

Truman, on the other hand, would rather spend the day with the top of a peanut butter jar than a lady! :D

Oh, my, Linus is a hottie! Gyps wouldn't mind saying hi :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.