Getting rid of dog smell

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
My Heo would build up a super stench with only 5-10mins of running outside. I'm still waiting to see if the Fromm food will help reduce it but he's on his second large bag now and I don't think it's going to happen.

I have the bulldog, pitbull and a poodle and they aren't allowed on the furniture which is all leather.

Question for those that have fabric furniture and also allow their bullies to sleep on the bed, how do y'all deal with all the hair?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My Heo would build up a super stench with only 5-10mins of running outside. I'm still waiting to see if the Fromm food will help reduce it but he's on his second large bag now and I don't think it's going to happen.

I have the bulldog, pitbull and a poodle and they aren't allowed on the furniture which is all leather.

Question for those that have fabric furniture and also allow their bullies to sleep on the bed, how do y'all deal with all the hair?

Bullie wears a shirt which controls the amount of shed landing all over the place. And, she's only allowed on the couch if she is on her doggie blanket.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.