I never showed this video, want a laugh?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I grew up with a pitt, he was a red nose, and his name was pooh :) hes 14 now, and diamond is 9 months old, shes starting to realize that she has more stamina than rambo though haha
They're great dogs. Our oldest guy who I don't talk about much, Nitro, lived until 2 months shy of 15. Enjoy your time with your old guys as I am...:luv:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow Rambo is a big boy.. you don't realise how big until you see him in the second video!! I just love your pitbulls facial markings .. diamond is just gorgeous!!

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Thank you KAZZY! she is very pretty :) and Dino, there shouldnt be any links to click on, the videos should be showing already. but go ahead and go to youtube.com and look up my username DanielleCope you should find rambo in there :)

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Great looking pups and funny videos! They are so vicious. lol. I love playing rough with my bully, too. It is such good exercise for them.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
shoot you have to play rough with Rambo, hes to powerful not to haha I mean hes 78 pounds and pure muscle, there is not an ounce of fat on him other than those rolls I love so much :) so if your not rough, he will be and take you out. Its happened a couple times to me haha I needed help lmao :ROFL:

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Pepper runs from big bears too. This one was in the front yard two days ago.
bigbear.jpg

Attachments

• bigbear.jpg
    bigbear.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 31

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online