I never showed this video, want a laugh?

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo

While cleaning the house for a garage sale, I came across this HUGE bear, needless to say my bulldog, was so scared he peed all over the kitchen, which I didnt get on film, but my VICIOUS pitt bull, oh man shes scary :tease:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Big tough dogs.......... yeah right! lol
I'm surprised they didnt get used to it tho.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
well later that night they quit barking, but rambo wouldnt get close to it, and when they both mangaged to get close, they decided to attack! LMAO I think they were thinking" you scared the piss out of me, I'm gonna bite you!" lmao but then the next day it was like they never seen it before again and went crazy lmao

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Fun videos! Diamond is beautiful too. We have two pits, a 13 year old and 8 month old Jack. Wilson's 7 months. Jack is our 4th pit, he's am AmStaff.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
OMG he is sooooo freakin big.....awesome looking bully...great name too....:bully:
and thank you! he is really big lmao thats one thing that caught me off guard when I went to get him, here i was picturing this little round bulldog and when that door opened i was greeted full force with a dog half my size lmao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 118

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
The videos were great and both your dogs are great looking dogs, and Rambo is a big handsome boy, Sexy Girl said she is in :luv:

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Fun videos! Diamond is beautiful too. We have two pits, a 13 year old and 8 month old Jack. Wilson's 7 months. Jack is our 4th pit, he's am AmStaff.
I grew up with a pitt, he was a red nose, and his name was pooh :) hes 14 now, and diamond is 9 months old, shes starting to realize that she has more stamina than rambo though haha

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I love how he keeps peeking back around the wall at he bear! Too funny!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online