Amazing Strength!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has a soft blanket in his crate, he KNOWS how to aggrivate me and that is to pull the blanket out and run with it. He will do this to get my attention. Today he obviously wanted to be a brat and pulled his blanket out and like always when I go to take it away he lays on it putting his full 63 (feels like 163 deadweight) body on his blanket and growls (playfully) at me.

I tried to take his blanket away and he laid on it, I pulled him into the dining room playing tug of war and I sat on his blanket all 100 + lbs of me (NO I AM NOT SAYING EXACT!!! but it is over 120 and under 150, lol). He actually grabbed the end of his blanket and was pulling me all over the dining room floor, my floor is tile but... WOW I was amazed at the strength of his pull!! It was effortless for him to just pull me all around.

End result, he lays down to take a break good thing about a bully, and the blanket goes on top of his crate until bedtime, this is always his punishment when he pulls it out. Such a brat, but wow the strength!! I would show pictures of him pouting laying in his crate looking up at his blanket but my camera is messed up it says "Card Locked" when I try to take pictures, I being the electronic wizard that I am, have to take it back to Best Buy so they can show me how to fix it. :ashamed:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Wow he is really strong.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
The way I see this is.....:pics: AND I agree with [MENTION=2793]VoicesInMyHead[/MENTION]...Pics of HIM pulling you! You should video it..could be the next bully video on funniest home videos! :laugh: Go VEGAS...GO!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] just come right over and fix my camera and we can take pictures of it. In the meantime with both of us being electronic wizards... I will have to take it to the store to get it fixed, I can not take pictures.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] just come right over and fix my camera and we can take pictures of it. In the meantime with both of us being electronic wizards... I will have to take it to the store to get it fixed, I can not take pictures.
I know!! :idea: Maybe Vegas can take you to Best Buy! They have VERY fast floors!! As far as electronics...:laugh: you are a true :wiz: compared to me..I'm v.e.r.y sad...

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is so cool! I would have love to have seen that one. What a strong guy.

Gypsy tried to pull Gator's blanket out of his crate while he was sleeping on it. She pulled him and the crate across the floor. He weighs 50lbs and the crate maybe 10. She is only 40 something! Crazy.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Omg!! I can picture that in my head!!! :lol: It would of been better if you would of taken a picture of it. But otherwise, that was awsome!!!! Go Vegas Go!!! Lol!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
OMG, I want to see it next time. Get your hiney to best buy and get that camera fixed, woman!!!!:ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny, they are like little bulldozers. Buddy would pull BeBe around the livingroom on her blanket, Now he has discovered if his toy goes under the ottoman he just head butts it out of the way and gets his toy. Silly bullies.

Members online

No members online now.