i DONT HAVE A DOG, i HAVE A BiLLY GOAT!!

DiXiE

Aug 5, 2011
Katy, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
DiXiE
SO LAST NiGHT i PUT DiXiE iN HER KENNEL AND WHEN i GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER i NOTiCED SHE WAS GAGGiNG ON SOMETHiNG. SO i RUN OVER AND LET HER OUT AND i SEE THiS REALLY WEiRD LOOKiNG THiNG HANGiNG OUT OF HER MOUTH. SO i START TRYiNG TO GET iT OUT AND *PAUSE FOR DRAMATiC EFFECT* iT WAS A PAiR OF MY PANTY HOSE!! :barf:

FiRST OF ALL, i CANT TELL U THE LAST TiME i WORE PANTY HOSE. i DiDNT EVEN KNOW i STiLL HAD THEM. WHERE SHE FOUND THEM i HAVE NO iDEA CUZ i PROBABLY HAVENT SEEN THEM iN ABOUT 2 YEARS. LOL :blink:

OK BACK TO MY STORY... SO i START PULLiNG THEM OUT OF HER MOUTH AND iT JUST KEEPS COMiNG... i SWEAR i HAD TO OF PULLED ABOUT 2 FT OF PANTY HOSE OUT OF HER STOMACH (THERE WAS DOG FOOD AND STUFF ALL OVER iT). iT LOOKED LiKE ONE OF THOSE CLOWN ACTS WHERE THEY PULL THE SCARF OUT OF THEiR SLEEVE AND iT LiKE NEVER ENDS. i DONT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS THiNKiNG... THEY COULDNT HAVE TASTED GOOD!! LOL SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, i HAVE A BiLLY GOAT iNSTEAD OF A DOG!! SHE iS OK THO, NO WORRiES!!

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A BiLLY GOAT??
THOUGHT THiS WAS PRETTY FUNNY SO i FiGURED i WOULD SHARE!! :p

OP
DiXiE

DiXiE

Aug 5, 2011
Katy, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
DiXiE
YEAH ME TOO!! SHE'S OK THO LiKE i SAiD!! iT WAS SCARY WHEN iT HAPPENED BUT NOW THAT iTS ALL DONE AND OVER WiTH iTS FUNNY!! SO NOW i HAVE TO CHECK UNDERNEATH HER BED EVERY NiGHT TO MAKE SURE SHE iSNT HiDiNG ANYTHiNG!! LOL :detective:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ewwwww! But I guess pulling from that end was better than the other.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas ate one of my gloves last winter and the only way I knew was when he threw it up 2 days later:eek:, I was shocked when I seen it, then relieved he threw it up, and did not get a blockage!!!
He was into dirty underware for a while :barf: (mine or Joe's) until I put the dirty clothes basket on top of a chair in my bedroom and he can no longer go sniffing for things to take to his crate and chew!
I haven't caught him with anything in a while clothing wise, but I did pull a water bottle lid out of his mouth this week that he was chewing on.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

Yeah really,,, and I have to live with her... Yikes!! :rofl:

That must have been really scarey at the time.... glad you got to her when you did.

Oh, you dont have a billy goat..... what you have is a bUlly goat..... ;) .... :rofl:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty is an underwear pig too. I have to make sure they are out of reach/sight so he doesnt get them. I usually have only found them chewed up but one day I found a pile of throw up with a pair in it, that is scary! Oh and tissues. He will snatch up a tissue so fast it is sick. While we were out of town he got into the bedroom trash cuz something was moved from blocking the little can and he ate I do not know how many. :barf: His :poo: was well..... firm to say the least. haha Guess he thinks he needs more fiber? Thankfully tissue mostly breaks down in his tummy but he does try to get the baby wipes also and they do not break down at all, those make me anxious the most.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
This is funny, we have called our 11 month old bully a goat many times!! She has eaten a sock which made her really sick and eventually threw it up, GROSS :p She has chewed up bras, rugs, shoes ANYTHING!!! We have to even keep laundry baskets up cause she will pull washclothes and towels out of them!! Hope you don't have any other encounters!!!

Alexandra

May 3, 2011
Colorado Springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Lia aka Porkchop and her dad Bruiser
I call my bully a mountain goat all the time, though it isn't because she eats everything but because she climbs everything she can in the house so she can look down at everything!! I don't know if all bullies like the height but my crazy's sure do!!!

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
My mom's poodle is constantly eating laundry and getting sick from it! He has eaten socks, underwear, gloves, even towels! I'm praying that my bully doesn't have goat-ways, my mom's dog got so sick from a blockage he had to spend the weekend in the hospital (Which caused my mom a LOT of stress, and $2000! YIKES!) Thank goodness all of your bullies have managed to survive unscathed. Just hope they don't eat any tin cans next :-D!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I am happy nothing bad came of this BUT its just to dern bad there was not someone there to videoo you pulling pantyhose from a Bully's mouth. That would have been priceless

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Same with O. She climbs like crazy. This morning she was trying to balance and walk on the back of the couch. She ended up slipping...and falling behind the cushions. Now she was wedged between the back of the couch and the cushions. It was funny to see her struggle. Finally she was able to pop her head above the cushions and cock her head at me. I assumed it was her way of asking for help.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.