Bulldog Crafts

carebehr

Jul 30, 2011
Since my husband has deployed, I find many things to ship to him. Foods, drinks, etc. I know how much he appreciates cards and I usually buy from the PX/BX or make some. I just now thought to look on etsy.com for some cards. I came across a few and do a search for bulldog greeting cards you will find several places that sell them. Enjoy!!

So cute! My bulldog is going to mad. In two days, he gets fixed. :/ Poor Bruiser. I just hope afterwards, he won't try to bite our paperboy. Hope everyone is having a good day! It is night time for me. Enjoy the links.

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
you know what??? you should give us his address and we can attack him with bully love!!! i bet alot of peeps here would love to send him a :hiya: i would anyway!!!

ohhh..i just saw where your bruiser is going to get fixed in 2 days..Jake was just done yesterday...hes a hurtin today..but I think he is allowed!!!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
africangrey on etsy is amazing! she made us a customer picture of Gregory and it was only 20$ for a 5x7! we got another for the bathroom too that is super cute, a bulldog wearing a towel around his waste and it says please wash your hands.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
you know what??? you should give us his address and we can attack him with bully love!!! i bet alot of peeps here would love to send him a :hiya: i would anyway!!!

ohhh..i just saw where your bruiser is going to get fixed in 2 days..Jake was just done yesterday...hes a hurtin today..but I think he is allowed!!!
good minds think a like!!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I thought the same thing! I think it would be fun to send something to your hubby! My girls could help me make something. He might get a kick out of it. My hubby is in the Navy and I always thought it was fun to send things (when we could)

Most Reactions