WTH?!?! I dont even know what to think about this.....

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
okay so my bulldog Rambo is chewing on his bone very happily on the carpet.
we have a blue nose pup thats about 8-9 months old now, that we got a little while after Paige my boston went missing, to try and heal our hearts a little.
well okay back to the wth moment
rambo is chewing on his bone, Diamond walks right up to him, goes over him, sits down, and freaking PEES ON HIM!

Ive never known a dog to purposely pee on another, let alone a female, a male sure they spray everything to mark their territory but she freaking peed on him!

I don't even know what to think here.... any thoughts? :cursing:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Danielle..so good to hear from you! Well my female is very bad at marking..she follows Jake around and pees over his pee..then he pees over hers..its an old fashioned pissing contest!! She hasn't peed on him..but she would if he held still long enough!!! She even lifts her back leg as she squats...

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have all females, but they will try to alpha each other by doing the same things males do. No peeing as of yet, but my thought is Diamond is doing it to show she is Alpha

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
well yeah we have noticed that rambo is kinda bowing down to her sometimes, , but as for the pissing contest rambo always wins that game, outside he pees over her pee everytime, but hes never tried to pee ON her, and I just found it so odd because he wasnt playing with her, he was so content all by himself chewing on the bone and she decided to just litterally squat over him and pee.... im so dumbfounded by this haha

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Hah this made me laugh so hard. So when. I took violet in for your fiance to give her, shots he was saying his bully is massive haha so I'm just imagining big ole Rambo and a violet size dog haha poor Rambo. But u know she could have just decided he's hers and that's that.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
hahahaha EXACTLY! maybe that is what shes thinking, she finally said, "hes to hot for the others, hes mine bitches!" hahahaha

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My Frenchton Louie is in the habit of peeing over anybodys pee. He especially "needs" to pee on BabyGirls pee. Well now he doesn't even wait for her to move away and will pee on her while she's peeing! Oh boy does this make me mad. Now she comes back into the house with his "signature" all over her back.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i have had to train my 2 bostons to wait for sarah to finish before they pee because they have peed right on her before she can get finished. I have had other dogs who have peed on another as they are trying to go. but i dont think i have ever had one pee on them inside the house. that is to funny. i dont think id worry bout it, its usually a dominance thing.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, man!!! That is too funny! People worry that a male dog will try to be dominant all of the time but I have, personally, found that females are just as bad or worse. Mine all pee over other's pee but never on each other!!

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
yeah I mean I would understand if it was outside and pulling the whole dominance factor in, and you know accidentally start peeing to soon. but she sat on top of him! in the house no less, it was just the oddest thing ive ever witnessed from a dog lol she just stepped right over him, sat on him like a chair and just peed. lol as mad and shocked as i was
i couldnt help but laugh my *** off, and poor rambo had no idea what to think of it haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.