Eating weeds and flowers

Lulu58

Aug 12, 2011
My 6 year old female bulldog has had a recent obsession with eating weeds and flowers. When I let her out that's all she does. It's been going on for a few weeks now and seems to be getting worse. She's still eating normally and acting fine otherwise. She's never been much of a chewer, even as a puppy, so this is new for us. Any help would be appreciated.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
my bullie goes nuts with grass...of course we tell him no all the time...a couple of weeks ago my bf and i were out walking the dogs and we went by a flower bed(we own condos) in the complex...all of a sudden my bullie jameson looked like he had collapsed in the flowers...almost like his legs gave out...then he pops up...and dives head first into them and starts rolling all over the flowers...i'm dying of laughter by this point...he is going ape ****...i don't know what they used as fertilizer but it was like pot for bullies

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Agreed! Angus is spending more time eating grass than doing his business outside. Then he hacks and it all falls out of his mouth and then he goes back to doing it again. I don't know how to deter him from the grass, any ideas? He loves weed!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Our fenced dog yard is concrete. When we got Ruggles he was a grass eating puppy. Mack saw him eating grass and joined in. Grass really upsets Mack's stomach so unless it is cut really short we have to stay off the grass!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violet eats weeds and miseltoe (sp?) Omg I know miseltoe is poisonous we try and keep it cleaned up but she still gets it err

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.