The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Was always a fan of the Mini, but now am a bigger one. :yes:

This one's my fave. It's for PetSmart.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hadnt seen the mini commercials but I do love that petsmart. Not sure what the commercials are but I know there are a few that my 2 yr says, thats cutty-buddy and by the time I look the dog is gone so had I not seen them when she pointed the bully out the few times I would have thought she was nuts. I think one is a sleeping commercial advertising some sleep meds or something. haha Any bulldog she thinks is Cutty, so funny. The commercial that bugs me like crazy is that iams one with the bully. Half way thru the commercial they switch bulldogs as if we wouldnt notice and think it is the same one. Cute pup but somehow that little detail irritates me. :blink:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow Angie... You have a Mini!!! I love them. I Like that first Mini video ...lol Would love to have about a 1963 Mini :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We see one every once in a while at a car show but they are pretty rare here. I love those tiny little wheels they used to put on them... lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm going to have to go to pc to see all these videos..and it scares me a little! :eek: seems to be holding a real "TUDE" towards me...:hmm: got to pay bills anyway..so I'll check these out! Another cute commercial with bullies is IAMS dog food..crappy food..GREAT commercial!

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I for get who the ad is for, but I love the ones where the bully is in the doctor's office and he gives a high five at the end!
I sooooooo love the way the bulldog has to shimmy their body weight to one side prior to getting the opposite front leg up. So unique and awesome. Think I'm going to ask Hambone for some high five now :lol:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I for get who the ad is for, but I love the ones where the bully is in the doctor's office and he gives a high five at the end!I sooooooo love the way the bulldog has to shimmy their body weight to one side prior to getting the opposite front leg up. So unique and awesome. Think I'm going to ask Hambone for some high five now :lol:
Yeah! That's the Iams commercial!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I love all commericals with Bulldogs! Did anyone see the Bulldogs playing tetherball on AFV a week or so ago? I'm thinking there was 5 of them, and they should have won but of course they didn't.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I just saw a new commercial with a bully in it. The guy sitting in the recliner watching TV and the Bully in a bed on the floor next to him. Once I see the bully, I forget about what the ad is for. The Mini uses the bully as a logo as well, if you go to their shop you can purchase many bully/mini items.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I for get who the ad is for, but I love the ones where the bully is in the doctor's office and he gives a high five at the end!
I sooooooo love the way the bulldog has to shimmy their body weight to one side prior to getting the opposite front leg up. So unique and awesome. Think I'm going to ask Hambone for some high five now :lol:

Yes totally a cute commercial until I noticed the dog was switched half way thru the commercial. I think I am just knit picking. haha

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I love how the petsmart commercial uses a CRACK TOY. lmbo

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Ok this isn't a commercial but I love it. Idk if it's played all over the US but there's a show on NBC (it's usually on during the news, only about 5 mins long) called Talk Stoop. Cat Greenleaf interviews celebrities on the stoop ... And on the stop step is a bully! During this one, at about 2:30, the bullie let's his/her thoughts known! So cute! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNh8tMWZA1o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.