Bad, Bad Boy!!!!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
So, you guessed it, Chaos has been a VERY naughty guy this week! I was off on Monday and I hung out at home til around 1pm then left to go run some errands. I got home around five and had planned on letting him out to potty, then I was gonna run to the grocery store and be home for the evening. Those plans never came to pass, because when I got home it sounded like him scratching on the door from the laundry room.....I opened the door and I couldn't move. I stood there for like 5 minutes with my mouth open and I was in complete disbeleif!!!Chaos was so excited that mommy was home and he was jumping on me and running around like a chicken with his head cut off like he was trying to say "look momma, I had the best time ever today!" He had SHREDDED into tiny bits an entire 12 pk of bounty paper towels! It was literally mid calf high all over the entire laundry room! He had kicked the back side to his crate down and had him a ball. I had to watch him closely because he also got ahold of some cleaner, spic and span, and the top was off but I;m sure the rug soaked it up, because it was soaked. He is fine, but he was in lots of trouble!!!!!

Now today is Thursday, I went to work at 7am. The hubby went in and got home sooner than me. We decided to go eat dinner and when we got home, guess what?????:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout: :shout:Chaos had some how gotten a ton of cds knocked in his new play yard that we bought him....they were broken, and in a million pieces. Not sure how he even got them because this time he was still in his yard. So now, I'm worried if he ate any of the pieces :nope: The hubby is so mad, he can't even look at him....he said he would give him away to anyone that will take him....yeah right, like I'm gonna let that happen, lol But he is in lots of trouble!!!:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Yep,,, must have been the cat.... poor innocent Chaos would have NEVER done anything like that. ;)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I agree blame it on the cat! Not poor innocent Chaos, but with a name like that, he does sorta kinda have a reputation to uphold and everyone else is right, next time GET PICS!!!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
@Luvin My Bullie I think you will find that the Cat actually did it!!!
Poor Chaos getting all the blame, *snuggles*

and for future reference :pics:

That's always how it happens around here!! Our three cats are always getting poor Ruckus in trouble... They like to give him everything he can't have, watch him chew chew chew, then they hide!!!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
LoL I hear ya, Angus decided to chew on the deck yesterday and ripped off a big chunk of wood. Man puppies can do some damage!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
With names like Chaos, Ruckus, and Angus would you expect anything less??????? :rofl:

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
LOL indeed! It's so funny cuz they are capable of so much destruction but then they look at you and you can't even be mad. I'm convinced Bulldogs have jedi powers....

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
JEDI POWERS! Yeah! LOL!

You should solicit your neighbors' discarded newspapers and put it in his play-yard and let him have a go at it. LOL. Or hey, those sensitive documents we have - give it to Chaos! Cost-free shredder!

Or, hmm.., give him an entire bark of cypress and have him make mulch for the garden? LOL!!!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
LoL!!! Yeah it was so funny he was running around the deck with a chunk of wood in his mouth and I was chasing after him like in a benny hill episode! He also likes to chew grass. He loves it, he rips it up and gets a bunch in his mouth and then starts running away. Yep definately keeping me in shape this little one.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yep, must've been the cat. My cat Betty likes to chew paper towels and toilet paper packages. I'm always finding toofie-holes in them, so now I have to put them up on a high shelf. Poor innocent Chaos. How could you think it was him? Tsk-tsk.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online