Dang it

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Ok so violet is breaking out in bumps I think I want to put her on the avaderm salmon all stage she's 4 and a half months should this be ok? She 27lbs now

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I don't know about Avoderm..per se..but Jake has been on an All Stage Food since he came home with us at 8 weeks..so IF it's an all stage formula..she should be fine!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I agree, hope it works. Switch slowly!

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Thanks ;) I think she got a bit bloated tonight I gave her some gas medicine. She ate her dinner quickly which she normally doesn't do but she got crazy and then I noticed her tummy was bigger :( she's doing better now. But ill be keeping an eye on her

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
maybe think about getting one of those special slow feeder bowls to stop her "inhaling" her food.
good luck with the food change :)

Thanks. She's normally a slowish eater for a bully haha. But last night she ate fast and she got a rib bone too and was all over the house chewing on it she did good last night I'm just getting up now and she seems normal

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
go to old mcgowans feed store on lathrop rd. and talk to Chad, hes my fiance and will help you with everything you need to know on food. we just did a switching over on rambo to try and help the yeast problem.

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
go to old mcgowans feed store on lathrop rd. and talk to Chad, hes my fiance and will help you with everything you need to know on food. we just did a switching over on rambo to try and help the yeast problem.

Haha he gave violet a set it shots in June. She broke out in hives and I had to rush her to the vet. Such a small world

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
AW! hahaha that is a small world lmao sorry she broke out in hives :( who would have thought she would have been allergic to the medicine she needs huh lol

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
AW! hahaha that is a small world lmao sorry she broke out in hives :( who would have thought she would have been allergic to the medicine she needs huh lol

The vet said its common I've been so scared to get her the rest of her shots but ill be taking her next week to get her last shots fingers crossed she will do fine

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.